Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Having watched The Silence on BBC for four nights it just kind of finished - with you making an assumption as to what happens. Disappointed as it was cracking right up until the end...

I was raging with ti aswell. It was blumin excellent all week, too.

Fucking hell dude.

Better get your excuses ready mate.

or new friends...

Why don't you just ask for no salad when ordering then? Personally I like the salad

I too like a good salad. Especially with a side of Coleslaw to dip yer leaves in.

PTTGOYN - Apparently once my credit runs out on my phone I have to immediately top it up. Girlfriend claims I was ignoring her last night while poker was on the cards (no pun intended).

Just seen this picture of "Yorkshire Ripper" Peter Sutcliffe on SkyNews website.

What's happened to the strict exercise and food rationing regime in UK prisons?

The b*****ds obviously lording it up with beer and pies going by the size of the fat fucker

15666009.jpg

Thought that was Saddam for a minute.

I'm going to have to for a third shower today. I had one when I got up, another after playing football this afternoon and now I am sweating like a c**t again. It was raining when I walked to work so I had my thick waterproof coat on but when I was walking home it eased off so I was like a polar bear in a summer marathon. Now I'm going out tonight so will have to have ANOTHER shower. This must be what it's like to be obsessive compulsive.

you poor wee lamb dry.gif

I don't usually go on about the weather, but it's been like this for a while now and it's making it near impossible to sleep for any substantial period of time, work, catch a tram without smelling like a giant homeless sweat gland or go to the pub. I want air conditioning :(

I don't usually go on about the weather, but it's been like this for a while now and it's making it near impossible to sleep for any substantial period of time, work, catch a tram without smelling like a giant homeless sweat gland or go to the pub. I want air conditioning sad.gif

what a whinging c**t you are mad.gif

go and buy a pair of shorts and an anti-perspirant and get on with it.

Just seen this picture of "Yorkshire Ripper" Peter Sutcliffe on SkyNews website.

What's happened to the strict exercise and food rationing regime in UK prisons?

The b*****ds obviously lording it up with beer and pies going by the size of the fat fucker

15666009.jpg

This looks like a boring find on chat roulette.

Guest The Phoenix

15666009.jpg

Peter Sutcliffe? :unsure:

No chance, that is without a doubt Stewart Kennedy, the former Rangers and Scotland 'keeper. :ph34r: