Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Was hoping to get back to work next week but they are not letting me return on light duties <_<

Assuming this is some sort of equal opportunities regulation, maybe you should ask to return on dark duties instead?

think this tgread should be locked in 10 pages and moved to gold... the ultimate annoyance will be the page number mad.gif

I especially hate ones from arbroath, they once shat right in my chips just after id finished my fish at the harbour.

Good aim though.

:lol:

I'm convinced seagulls in Arbroath are bigger and more threatening than seagulls elsewhere, they are fucking huge! They scared me all the way to the central belt.

:lol:

Well played! In all seriousness though, where are you going?

Starting off in Belgium then down to Germany > Denmark > Sweden (just in time to see Scotland get humped) > Netherlands > France > Italy > Austria > Lithuania (just in time to see Scotland get humped)

Should be a decent wee trip away. You know that way i have a nagging doubt that i've missed something big in my planning of it, not in sense of places to see, but an essential i haven't quite looked at.

Starting off in Belgium then down to Germany > Denmark > Sweden (just in time to see Scotland get humped) > Netherlands > France > Italy > Austria > Lithuania (just in time to see Scotland get humped)

Should be a decent wee trip away. You know that way i have a nagging doubt that i've missed something big in my planning of it, not in sense of places to see, but an essential i haven't quite looked at.

Don't overload the bags and double bag glass? :P

Sounds good though, I'm sure you've covered everything, good luck with it!

The way people phone my mobile at the most annoying times. Today I dropped my shopping down the stairs of the bus and just as I was sprawled out trying to catch everything my phone goes, was basically like a massive Plonker alert.

When I order a steak in a restaurant, all I want is the steak with appropriate sauce and some chips, proper man food. I don't want salad. If I wanted something healthy I'd have ordered it. So please don't put a giant pile of mutant watercress on my plate to take up space. If you're skimping on portion sizes, just give me a smaller plate. Thanks.

Rain, Rain and some more rain

I love the rain! We had a bit of sunshine in June, and that was all very well, but now we can lie back, look out on our flourishing gardens, stick on the news, and then smirk as we hear tales of drought, hosepipe bans and heatwaves. Roon' ye Englandshire! :D

I'm convinced seagulls in Arbroath are bigger and more threatening than seagulls elsewhere, they are fucking huge!

I concur, but they are also more dense than any other bird I know. The one on Arbroath Station trying to peck to death its reflection in the Waiting Room mirrored window for example!rolleyes.gif