Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After weeks of trying to sell my Xbox someone emailed me last night but I was out. They said they could have picked it up last night but didn't read the email til this morning :(

Hopefully they'll still be interested, need the money badly

I missed the majority of the final of the last major international tournament because my girlfriend was on heat and had dragged me to the bedroom. This time, I'm lying half dressed in a pool of my own self pitty, doing my utmost to fight off the hangover and pondering whether or not I should have my nightly wank before or after I go for a chippy.

Grim times.

I missed the majority of the final of the last major international tournament because my girlfriend was on heat and had dragged me to the

bedroom. This time, I'm lying half dressed in a pool of my own self pitty, doing my utmost to fight off the hangover and pondering whether or not I should have my nightly wank before or after I go for a chippy.

Grim times.

Treat yourself and have two.

When did P&B become sleazy and start having ads with pictures of half naked women on them? I thought there were youngsters that posted and read this site? :unsure:

All I see are adverts for insurance, O2 and fight global warming. :(

Guest The Phoenix

All I see are adverts for insurance, O2 and fight global warming. :(

"Hot Clips" is at the bottom of this page as I type.

I went to see Shrek Forever After 3D at the weekend with my three kids (no wife) and got told by Vue that I couldn't have a family ticket as my son was 13 and had to pay us in individually....mad.gif