Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Applying for a new job and they need 2 photographic forms of I.D. I have the photocard driving licence but no passport. Surely my stunning boatrace is sufficent I.D?

Buerocratic ballcocks sad.gif

I feel sorry for my cat as tomorrow he goes in to get his nuts cut off.

Sorry f**k all, he been getting jiggy with that tramp fae doon the road all night :lol:

PTTGOYN - when you go to the doctors hoping to find out your MRI scan results only to find out that the bloke who compiles the MRI scan results has been off sick and your results aren't ready until Monday! <_<

I have 22 hours to find a bus to T in the Park. And a holdall, and maybe a tent, some food. At least the drink and the costume are sorted.

Clothing - don't forget clothing. According to Clyde 1 Weather, there will be rain and sun over the weekend, so you are advised to take warm clothes, jumpers, long trousers, thick socks, and shorts, t-shirts, sun-cream and a hat and wellingtons.

Good luck with that!laugh.gif

Clothing - don't forget clothing. According to Clyde 1 Weather, there will be rain and sun over the weekend, so you are advised to take jumpers,shorts, t-shirts, a hat and wellingtons.

Good luck with that!laugh.gif

Check to the above and I'm not buying more!

Train to Perth, then a bus to T.

My current plan is bus to Stirling, then same, have to get down to Citylink for tickets. I think I can find my way from Stirling station to the buses. :D