Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Posters like Kris Boyd, pertshirebell, livicurrycider that have soiled the misc other football chat, and now the world cup forum, with their awful posts and smilies.

Get them banned.

So so true. The backwards, anti-english patter is at times cringeworthy.

Mines is i've only been back at work for just over 2 hours and i hate my job already.

So so true. The backwards, anti-english patter is at times cringeworthy.

Mines is i've only been back at work for just over 2 hours and i hate my job already.

Why dont you change your career if its getting you so down?

Ive seen a few similar posts of yours...

The backwards, anti-english patter is at times cringeworthy.

There were two England "supporters" dressed in 2nd World War RAF Pilot's uniforms at yesterday's game.

Imagine the uproar if any German supporter had turned up dressed in a Waffen SS uniform.

The fúckers bring it on themselves and deserve everything that gets thrown at them (verbally, of course, I'm not condoning violence!) wink.gif

There were two England "supporters" dressed in 2nd World War RAF Pilot's uniforms at yesterday's game.

Imagine the uproar if any German supporter had turned up dressed in a Waffen SS uniform.

The fúckers bring it on themselves and deserve everything that gets thrown at them (verbally, of course, I'm not condoning violence!) wink.gif

What? two whole people? out of a 40,000 crowd? well excuse me while i go and retract my statement.

Of course there are going to england fans that bring it on theirselves. But then nearly every country has them, but surely they are not hate england solely on the reason of some of the fans dressing like complete utter morons.

I think the Waffen SS uniforms are quite fetching, any idea where I could pick one up?

What? two whole people? out of a 40,000 crowd? well excuse me while i go and retract my statement.

Of course there are going to england fans that bring it on theirselves. But then nearly every country has them, but surely they are not hate england solely on the reason of some of the fans dressing like complete utter morons.

Yes, two whole people....broadcast worldwide as the camera's focussed a close up directly on them. And I'm not asking you to retract anything other's may have posted of an 'anti-English' nature.

Chauvinism is chauvinism, whomsoever it is directed against.

If it helps, an English colleague was equally disgusted at their "well out of order and embarrassing outfits". I actually felt for him as he was the lone Englishman watching the game in a pub packed full of Scots in Partick and reported that the reaction to the sight of those two was, shall we say, less than favourable!

Incidentally, the same Royal Prince, interviewed on a pre-match visit to Wimbledon, exhorting the England Team on, was this "complete utter moron" -

post-1053-12777234162193_thumb.jpg

- make of that what you will!rolleyes.gif

I think the Waffen SS uniforms are quite fetching, any idea where I could pick one up?

Try here - http://www.fastfancydress.co.uk/FancyDressCostumes/Uniforms/DeluxeGermanOfficerSSNazi.html

- although I don't think it will help your bid to join the Royal Family. There some clause about inbreeding....oh..ph34r.gif

Tesco home delivery service. I got a text this morning confirming that my shopping would be delivered between 11am and 1pm today,11am past,nothing,1pm passes nothing...I call them up to ask what was going on,only to be told that they would have to call me back as they have to call some other person to find out what is going on. That was half an hour ago.

Not only that but on the confirmation email for the order it says that the shopping has been delivered. :angry:

Tesco home delivery service. I got a text this morning confirming that my shopping would be delivered between 11am and 1pm today,11am past,nothing,1pm passes nothing...I call them up to ask what was going on,only to be told that they would have to call me back as they have to call some other person to find out what is going on. That was half an hour ago.

Not only that but on the confirmation email for the order it says that the shopping has been delivered. :angry:

Go get your own shopping you idle midden.