Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I learned last night that a girl I went with three or four years ago now munches carpets.

I didn't think I was that bad!

I swear I'm not joking, the same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. I honestly think it was my fault though, I was a right c**t to her. Her burd is decent though! Trying to beast her. :D

Don't know what that says about us, mind.

Is this the same as when you both made that alias together?

I refuse to believe that either of you have ever had a bird.

Probably something to do with being oppressed!:D

FWIW, something similar seems to happen to me. Whenever I'm in England and under pressure (say, lost in an airport), I open my mouth to speak, and this weird teuchter accent (like Dunc, straight from the Broons) seems to escape. Its not planned, and I don't speak like that normally, but for some reason, I can't stop myself.

Help, I'm being oppressed! :(

:lol::D Have a green spot. Use it well.

I swear I'm not joking, the same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. I honestly think it was my fault though, I was a right c**t to her. Her burd is decent though! Trying to beast her. biggrin.gif

Don't know what that says about us, mind.

It says that a burd would rather go out with another burd than go out with a total twat

Guest The Phoenix

I've no idea it just seems easier to do so. I type with my left hand but write with my right.

Surely anyone with a modicum of co-ordination types with both hands? :unsure:

Had a we fart this morning, had a small follow through. :( Then went onto the toilet and let the shitting happen. Not a good start for the day. I blame ice

all the bast days start with a good shite, the follow through was just over-confidence, don't be disheartened.

Guest The Phoenix

all the bast days start with a good shite, the follow through was just over-confidence, don't be disheartened.

Aw bless, P&B's very own Ginger Support Group. ;)

Posters like Kris Boyd, pertshirebell, livicurrycider that have soiled the misc other football chat, and now the world cup forum, with their awful posts and smilies.

Get them banned.

Too right. And add to them the fucking ignorant wankers that don't know the difference between an English defeat and British history. Sampfan, this means you you ignoramus.