Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

theentomologist is looking for a friend too....but he may be a bit far away.

Aw, bless!

I'm so glad I have a playdate tomorrow and don't have to resort to asking people on the internet to be my friend. :whistle

Aw, bless!

I'm so glad I have a playdate tomorrow and don't have to resort to asking people on the internet to be my friend. :whistle

Just someone you previously met due to the internet! Is Adam still in a huff?!

Lets see,

No alcohol in the house. Older brother is in a hissy fit with me for a some reason. Bored as f**k!

You?

Says me. :angry:

It's true though. People who stick jam AND butter on toast, or jam AND Nutella are wierdos.

this is incorrect I'm afraid. The blend of the toast (crunch), butter (smooth salty greasyness) and the jam (though I prefer thick cut marmalade) gives the smooth/or preferably chunky sugary ness like the icing on the cake. this works particularly well if the butter melts.

the nutella argument I agree with since I detest the stuff just on its boggin' grounds.

two speeding and one red light, tbf the two write offs probably make it high also but that wasn't relevant to my dunc point so.....

And he's only been driving for about 3 years....

Says me. :angry:

It's true though. People who stick jam AND butter on toast, or jam AND Nutella are wierdos.

this is incorrect I'm afraid. The blend of the toast (crunch), butter (smooth salty greasyness) and the jam (though I prefer thick cut marmalade) gives the smooth/or preferably chunky sugary ness like the icing on the cake. this works particularly well if the butter melts.

the nutella argument I agree with since I detest the stuff just on its boggin' grounds.

I find it a bit strange that anyone would put nutella on bread. It's chocolate.! I find toast with butter and peanut butter is the perfect combination. 8) It has to be crunchy peanut butter.

I've seen a P&B poster do that tonight, Dunc. It would be cruel of me to tell you that ChrisyM982373423 or whatever it is has no friends to drink with, so I'll not do that.

I got someone eventually :P

PTTGOYN; missed the last train home and had to fork out £30 for a fucking taxi.

Graham Norton taking over Johnathon Rpss's show on saturday mornings. Great. The poofyfication of the BBC Saturday schedule is almost completed. All we need is fucking Peter Tatchill presenting Match of the Day and we are there.