Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's getting a bit clichéd to complain about car insurance, but it's not exactly cheap.

The car's fucking purple, worth f**k all, and doesn't go fast enough to crash into anything in a meaningful manner.

I'm not surprised people get involved in insurance fraud. Got to get your money's worth somehow.

Also: "No claims discount protection". If you make a claim, it doesn't count against your NCD, because you've bought protection.

But you've made a fucking claim! What kind of profiteering bullshit is that? It's supposed to be an indicator that you're a safe driver, but if you've got a wee bit extra money in every month, it doesn't actually matter, because you'll always have "no claims".

I, on the other hand, haven't made any claims in the two years, but don't get a "discount" because I'm not the main driver, or some such nonsense.

do you or the main driver have any points? mine went up recently as I'm now on 9 points.......:(

Guest The Phoenix

do you or the main driver have any points? mine went up recently as I'm now on 9 points.......:(

9 Points!!!!! :o :o

That's probably more than we'll get the whole of next season. :(

It sure is. Another Friday night in for me - hopefully tomorrow I can borrow a bit of cash off a mate and go out for some beers. Tonight will be spent watching the 'Banged up abroad' marathon on National Geographic.

Aye, same here. And it's fucking glorious outside :(

Hopefully the ongoing TP and perthshirebell sexual tension love-in will keep me entertained. :D

Actually, f**k you guys. My mum and dad are out and there's barbecue food and alcohol that needs disposed of.

Edited by Bibby

Guest The Phoenix

Hopefully the ongoing TP and perthshirebell sexual tension love-in will keep me entertained. :D

Sorry to disappoint but the guy's an utter cock and cock just doesn't do it for me.

FFS, he thinks Natalie Gulbis is a dog. :o

Nope. We're both squeaky clean.

My Dad actually has a ridiculously good driving record. I don't think he's ever been caught speeding, or caused an accident. Certainly not in the last 20 years, anyway.

He did reverse the car into a fucking tree the other week though.

"I didn't realise it was there!"

It's right outside our house, where it has been, for the last 21 years...

People that use the same knife for spreading butter on bread,then use the same knife to spread jam on the bread...Without cleaning the knife of the butter first. :death:yucky

No.

You can only have one spreadable thing at once. You can't mix.

Sorry to disappoint but the guy's an utter cock and cock just doesn't do it for me.

FFS, he thinks Natalie Gulbis is a dog. :o

After about 20 posts, I genuinely thought he was an alias. Now I feel rather guilty that he is actually a human being. How a member of our species could be so deluded and thick eludes me. But, each to their own, etc...

I wonder who this 'female golfer' is he 'dated'. :o:huh::lol:

I've seen a P&B poster do that tonight, Dunc. It would be cruel of me to tell you that ChrisyM982373423 or whatever it is has no friends to drink with, so I'll not do that.

It's possibly sadder that I care enough to not look like a sadact in front of people who don't care enough to go for a pint with me.

I'm messed up.

I've seen a P&B poster do that tonight, Dunc. It would be cruel of me to tell you that ChrisyM982373423 or whatever it is has no friends to drink with, so I'll not do that.

theentomologist is looking for a friend too....but he may be a bit far away.

Guest The Phoenix

It's possibly sadder that I care enough to not look like a sadact in front of people who don't care enough to go for a pint with me.

I'm messed up.

I'd go for a pint with you but that probably on serves to make you look even sadder.

I'm messed up.

I would go for a pint with you anytime Dunc. Unfortunately you're too far away. :(