Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Next door neighbour has just called the Police, as our scaffolding is on her land by 4 inches.

Did she by any chance object to the extension you're buliding and has decided to be petty?

Don't you hate it when your dad masturbates into a tea towel and then hands it to you and you put it on your face and it's all warm and sticky, and you're all like "grrrr dad"

:lol:

I have a story about this. Not involving my dad, thankfully.

My mates and I were up in Glencoe last year for a stag do - something a bit different, hillwalking, kayaking, canyoning, paintballing etc. instead of going somewhere to get pished. Anyway, one night we were talking about bad wanking / sex stories.

Two of my mates used to share a flat back in the day. One of them was shagging a girl and they used a towel to clean up after themselves, as you do.

Other mate sticks his head in the door and asks for a towel a couple of hours later, as the linen cupboard was in the first mate's room. Instead of handing him a clean towel, he folds the juiced one and hands it to other mate, who then uses it to dry his hands and face after washing them after having a shave.

Other mate only found out about this on the stag do, even though it happened years ago. Brilliant! :lol:

laugh.gif

I have a story about this. Not involving my dad, thankfully.

My mates and I were up in Glencoe last year for a stag do - something a bit different, hillwalking, kayaking, canyoning, paintballing etc. instead of going somewhere to get pished. Anyway, one night we were talking about bad wanking / sex stories.

Two of my mates used to share a flat back in the day. One of them was shagging a girl and they used a towel to clean up after themselves, as you do.

Other mate sticks his head in the door and asks for a towel a couple of hours later, as the linen cupboard was in the first mate's room. Instead of handing him a clean towel, he folds the juiced one and hands it to other mate, who then uses it to dry his hands and face after washing them after having a shave.

Other mate only found out about this on the stag do, even though it happened years ago. Brilliant! laugh.gif

Surely he would have suspected something when his eyes were glued shut?

I've been up for an hour and a half and ive pissed most of it away reading this site. Damn you, P&B!!!!

P.S: I don't mean that P&B, I love you reallywub.gif

I think I logged onto my computer to put some music on in the background about an hour ago and I've still not done a single bit of studying.

f**k you, pieandbovril.com. f**k you.

It's getting a bit clichéd to complain about car insurance, but it's not exactly cheap.

The car's fucking purple, worth f**k all, and doesn't go fast enough to crash into anything in a meaningful manner.

I'm not surprised people get involved in insurance fraud. Got to get your money's worth somehow.

Also: "No claims discount protection". If you make a claim, it doesn't count against your NCD, because you've bought protection.

But you've made a fucking claim! What kind of profiteering bullshit is that? It's supposed to be an indicator that you're a safe driver, but if you've got a wee bit extra money in every month, it doesn't actually matter, because you'll always have "no claims".

I, on the other hand, haven't made any claims in the two years, but don't get a "discount" because I'm not the main driver, or some such nonsense.

Edited by Dunc

Being skint:(. It's shit

It sure is. Another Friday night in for me - hopefully tomorrow I can borrow a bit of cash off a mate and go out for some beers. Tonight will be spent watching the 'Banged up abroad' marathon on National Geographic.

It's getting a bit clichéd to complain about car insurance, but it's not exactly cheap.

The car's fucking purple, worth f**k all, and doesn't go fast enough to crash into anything in a meaningful manner.

I'm not surprised people get involved in insurance fraud. Got to get your money's worth somehow.

Also: "No claims discount protection". If you make a claim, it doesn't count against your NCD, because you've bought protection.

But you've made a fucking claim! What kind of profiteering bullshit is that? It's supposed to be an indicator that you're a safe driver, but if you've got a wee bit extra money in every month, it doesn't actually matter, because you'll always have "no claims".

I, on the other hand, haven't made any claims in the two years, but don't get a "discount" because I'm not the main driver, or some such nonsense.

How much are you paying? I paid £640 for a 1l Peugeot worth £400, I'm main driver though.

Guest The Phoenix

How much are you paying? I paid £640 for a 1l Peugeot worth £400, I'm main driver though.

Dunc, if you can, try using your Term time address at Uni - the postcode will deffo be cheaper than Dalgety Bay.