Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Despite our house being consistently cleaner than I've known it to ever be, the kitchen is absolutely infested with ants. I know exactly how to solve the problem, but my landlord has made me put my blowtorch away.:(

Antpowder?

Guest The Phoenix

Despite our house being consistently cleaner than I've known it to ever be, the kitchen is absolutely infested with ants. I know exactly how to solve the problem, but my landlord has made me put my blowtorch away.:(

That's what you get for not locking your door.

To the good folk of McDonalds. I ordered a sausage and egg mcmuffin meal - no I do not want a double and no I don't want an extra hash brown for 50p.

Just give me what I fucking ordered.

Just back from my college break.

Went to the toilet during the first class, but left my lighter sitting on my desk. While I was away my mate must have fiddled with the lighter to make the flame go massive when you spark the lighter. Unaware of this, I light a fag during break and the huge flame of the lighter burns me right above the lip. Just about shat myself!

Thank f**k I shaved yesterday, or there would be a big baldy patch in the middle of my tache, which would just look stupid.

To the good folk of McDonalds. I ordered a sausage and egg mcmuffin meal - no I do not want a double and no I don't want an extra hash brown for 50p.

Just give me what I fucking ordered.

Would you like fries with that? biggrin.gif

It takes longer to cook and egg from cold than it does from room temp.

You Sir (and footiechick) are mad.

Eggs are perishable. When shopping, pick up eggs last. Ask the cashier to pack them with frozen items to keep them cold longer. Get them home and into a refrigerator immediately.

Keep eggs as fresh as possible by storing them in the refrigerator in their original carton as soon as you get home. The carton protects the eggs from absorbing flavors and odors of other foods nearby, especially from strong-smelling foods like onions, cheese or cabbage. Keep raw foods (meats, poultry, and eggs) separate from cooked foods in the refrigerator.

Keep eggs refrigerated at 4° C (40 ° F) or lower at all times.

Keep eggs in the main body of the fridge (not on the door). This will keep them at a more constant, colder temperature.

Keep eggs in their original cartons. This will protect them from taking on any off-odors from any strong-smelling goods in the fridge (eg. onions, strong chesses or meats).

Edited by Swarley

<br />To the good folk of McDonalds. I ordered a sausage and egg mcmuffin meal - no I do not want a double and no I don't want an extra hash brown for 50p. <br /><br />Just give me what I fucking ordered.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Why on earth wouldn't you want it doubled and an extra hash brown?

Gaylord.

Just back from my college break.

Went to the toilet during the first class, but left my lighter sitting on my desk. While I was away my mate must have fiddled with the lighter to make the flame go massive when you spark the lighter. Unaware of this, I light a fag during break and the huge flame of the lighter burns me right above the lip. Just about shat myself!

Thank f**k I shaved yesterday, or there would be a big baldy patch in the middle of my tache, which would just look stupid.

Stop smoking then?