Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Psychology teacher not turning up today, I need to know if I've passed this nab and what else I have to do to sit the exam.

It's especially annoying cause I think I need a grade from it to go to university.

What is this 'first post' shite you get on blogs/messageboards/comment systems now? I go on to read the comments about a gig, and the first at least 20/30 posts were all 1st/2nd 'NO U WERNT FIRST I WAS'. When did this become something to do?

What is this 'first post' shite you get on blogs/messageboards/comment systems now? I go on to read the comments about a gig, and the first at least 20/30 posts were all 1st/2nd 'NO U WERNT FIRST I WAS'. When did this become something to do?

1st lol

I'm unsure, but it's ridiculous. They don't even give a valid comment or say anything to do with the subject. These people should be banned from the internet.

The black guy who 'sings' before some programmes on E4. Pure hatred.

I wouldn't drink that milk if I was you, it's been out of the fridge for an hour or two.

Sticking with E4 - The Scrubs episode "My Own Personal Jesus." They've cut out half a sentence from Jordan, which leads to Perry saying his line earlier than it should be, which isn't funny and doesn't really make sense at all.

I know it was at 1pm, but "testicles" isn't a bad word, surely? There's no real need to cut it out.

The psychic bloke that was on Derren Browns show last night,he was no more psychic than Derren is.

Did anyone notice that when he went to the peoples houses he asked to use the loo before starting whatever he does? Yeah he's not going to use the little boys room,he's away in your bedrooms snooping around to see what information he can get on you.

The blatant lies that Lurpak have told me. Its definitely not "spreadable", in fact I would say it was the very opposite, seeing as it made me tear a big fucking hole in my bread.

Edit: Shite shite spelling.

Edited by Big River

The blatent lies that Lurpak have told me. Its definitely not "spreadable", in fact I would say it was the very opposite, seeing as it made me tear a big fucking hole in my bread.

That's why you should store it in the cupboard instead of the fridge. :P

Despite our house being consistently cleaner than I've known it to ever be, the kitchen is absolutely infested with ants. I know exactly how to solve the problem, but my landlord has made me put my blowtorch away.:(

You're fucking mental. Butter goes in the fridge.

:rolleyes: If you don't want to have holes in your bread from having the margarine(Sorry spreadable butter.) in the fridge you put it in the cupboard,just as you wouldn't put eggs in the fridge. :P

:rolleyes: If you don't want to have holes in your bread from having the margarine(Sorry spreadable butter.) in the fridge you put it in the cupboard,just as you wouldn't put eggs in the fridge. :P

WRONG.

Butter goes in the fridge to prevent it from melting.

Eggs go in chickens.