Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I went for a big long walk yesterday and it appears I've now pulled my arse muscle, to use med-speak.

That's what happens when you venture off the footpaths. You only have yourself to blame.

That's what happens when you venture off the footpaths. You only have yourself to blame.

Feedline - punchline, feedline - punchline, you're doing it wrong.

Look on the bright side, you're not a virgin anymore.

1/10

Spent Sunday handing out CV's to employers around town. Nothing wrong with that. Go into my bag to hand one in to somewhere today, a quick wee scan.. I've left out a contact number. No e-mail address either. :angry:

Spent Sunday handing out CV's to employers around town. Nothing wrong with that. Go into my bag to hand one in to somewhere today, a quick wee scan.. I've left out a contact number. No e-mail address either. :angry:

:lol:

Durrrrrrr! Go in to these places and have a laugh about forgetting your details. That way the CV will be brought back to their attention and they might see you as a good guy who can laugh at himself.

Either that or they'll think you're a complete walloper and point and laugh you out the door.

S'right, couldn't give a f**k, mate! smile.gif If some people have nothing better to do with their time, well good luck to 'em!

Seriously, shut up about it then! You find it pathetic and boring fair enough but reading about how you couldn't give a fuck over and over again is even more pathetic and boring. If you don't care about something then surely you don't post about it?

Man, you're one pathetic loser!

Seriously, shut up about it then! You find it pathetic and boring fair enough but reading about how you couldn't give a f**k over and over again is even more pathetic and boring. If you don't care about something then surely you don't post about it?

Gods, you are seriously excercised this morning!

To put it in perspective, (something that is seriously lacking here these days, I hadn't posted for four days, people were still giving my old posts negative points, Phoenix commented on the fact, Woodside chipped his usual snidey comments in and I replied.

Big deal!rolleyes.gif

Calm down, man. It's of no consequence unless you make it so!wink.gif

Spent Sunday handing out CV's to employers around town. Nothing wrong with that. Go into my bag to hand one in to somewhere today, a quick wee scan.. I've left out a contact number. No e-mail address either. mad.gif

You might as well start preparing for a career on the dole.