Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Jobseekers Direct phone line has a closing time. I was offered a job as a toy demonstrator at Hamley's via e-mail, thanks to the St. Enoch working place, so obviously needing money I'll take anything offered at the moment. Being closed isn't really helpful at all. I'll need to do it tomorrow morning.

Guest The Phoenix

Unless I convince my mum I can drive her car without going into the back of someone, I'll not be there either. :(

That's a novel way of declaring your exit from the closet. ;)

The Jobseekers Direct phone line has a closing time. I was offered a job as a toy demonstrator at Hamley's via e-mail, thanks to the St. Enoch working place, so obviously needing money I'll take anything offered at the moment. Being closed isn't really helpful at all. I'll need to do it tomorrow morning.

Try the 24 hour Jobseeker direct distressed potential toy demonstrator number. You might have to wait cos they're really busy. That's why they put on a night shift.

People who say they will give you a hand then drop out at the last minute. It means I have let someone else down in the process. I can only apologise to the person involved and I will remedy it tomorrow night.

That and my work don't know when my wages will be in ths week. Pish!!!

After my amazing bit of reverse parallel parking into the tiniest of spaces at my work yesterday, the pompous c**t parked behind me (Personal no. plate, newly sprayed ultra-green, 09 plate bmw) doesnt approve of 'how little space has' although if he were to look again, he would have had acres of space behind him to reverse and then drive away, but no. Why do that when he can have a good moan, proceed to call security, and threaten me with the police even i made no such contact with the car :huh:

The kicker was that i had just had my permit removed and had proceeded to continue parking in the building anyway as plenty of other people do it theirselves, only for me to get noticed about it.

The one of the security guards watched it on the tape and told me he was rather impressed with it though, i may go and ask for a copy :lol:

Putting cutlery in the wrong section in the drawer.

My flatmates just chuck them all in the drawer wherever. Nippy as hell. There's a point for having those wee separation things in the drawer, use them!

Football players stupid celebrations nowadays when they do a stupid wee dance. For example Daniel Sturridge and Eboue. It's just embarrassing lads.

Lorries taking over other lorries. When it is taking ages why the hell doesn't the one on the inside lane slow down a bit and let him in? <_<

It takes quite a while for a lorry to get back up to a decent speed.