Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why people cannot spell or say the name of players of the team they support.

Carl Finnigan (Finn - I - gan) not Finnegan and the guy (Andy Thomson, I think his name is) off Falkirk TV, Enoch Showunmi (Show - oon - mi) not Show - noom - ni.

Sho-woon-mi I would have said, as would have a hell of a lot of City supporters.

Sho-woon-mi I would have said, as would have a hell of a lot of City supporters.

I dunno actually, it's different, people say it Show - un - mi or Show - oon - mi but it's the guy off Falkirk TV that does my head in about it.

Why people cannot spell or say the name of players of the team they support.

Carl Finnigan (Finn - I - gan) not Finnegan and the guy (Andy Thomson, I think his name is) off Falkirk TV, Enoch Showunmi (Sho - wun - mi) not Show - noom - ni.

Willie McLachlan of Clyde fame does it for me. I've seen him referred to on here and in real life as McLaughlan, McLauchlan and McClachan amongst others

:angry:

Willie McLachlan of Clyde fame does it for me. I've seen him referred to on here and in real life as McLaughlan, McLauchlan and McClachan amongst others

:angry:

For some reason I thought Patrick Cregg was called Patrick Clegg for a good while after we signed him. It was ironic that he did actually turn into a blood sucking little parasite after being with us for a while. :ph34r:

Anyway the thing that's annoying me today is curry induced indigestion.

Edited by Ceratogyrus

Guest The Phoenix

For some reason I thought Patrick Cregg was called Patrick Clegg for a good while after we signed him. It was ironic that he did actually turn into a blood sucking little parasite after being with us for a while. :ph34r:

Anyway the thing that's annoying me today is curry induced indigestion.

I would have thought the combined flatulence in the house was a far greater issue. :P

Guest The Phoenix

Ees Nibs is still asleep, I've put the sheets over his head in the hope he stays unconcious until tea time.

As for me I'm a lady so I don't do that.

To get the full effect, fold him arms over his chest and get the priest in.

Lady??????? :o:unsure:

Guest The Phoenix

There's no way he could be mistaken for dead with the noises he's making

Close enough

Point One - I'd probably get banned for the next thought that sprang to my mind re priests, in response to the above.

Point Two - How close is enough?

Point One - I'd probably get banned for the next thought that sprang to my mind re priests, in response to the above.

:blink:

Point Two - How close is enough?

Well I am definately female, think it's the tits that give it away.

The last time I wore a dress was when I was 14 and forced to do so.

I don't like clothes shopping and would much rather be at a football game (yes even this season).

I'm not keen on puppies or kittens but consider baby stick insects and snails to be quite cute.

Rather than go out on a Friday or Saturday night I'd rather trapse about the countryside during the day getting covered in mud then coming back for a bath and watching a film.

The last time I wore high heels I ended up on the bonnet of someone's car (they helpfully allowed me to hang onto the windscreen wipers and drove me very slowly over the frozen car park to where my car was).

I like having big house spiders in my house (they eat the escaped crickets).

I can tell you the names of all the football grounds in the SPL and First division but if one of my girlfriends asks what I think of the latest celebrity heart-throb I have to do a google image search. Even after doing so I normally still don't have a fucking clue who they are.

So yeah a lady by name but not by nature. :lol: