Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Putting Luton to lose on ma coupon......I'm begining to think i've done ma plums

Everytime before I go to the bookies, I convince myself that I'm NOT gonna put Hibs and Forfar in my accie, because they are bombscares when it comes to betting.

Then when I get to said bookies, I shite and it end up sticking them on.

The cabbage are up 3-1 before half-time though, so hopefully Dick can conjoure up some magic too.

Edited by Bibby

Everytime before I go to the bookies, I convince myself that I'm NOT gonna put Hibs and Forfar in my accie, because they are bombscares when it comes to betting.

Then when I get to said bookies, I shite and it end up sticking them on.

The cabbage are up 3-1 before half-time though, so hopefully Dick can conjoure up some magic too.

Aye.....Luton are thrashing Hayes & Yeading 7-0 40 mins,I'm begining to lose the faith tbh,I think the manager needs to have some stern words at H/T to the players to inspire a turn around,nice to see Tony Mowbray wasn't oot of work long.....

It's been over three years since our last league encounter, so yes. :)

sweet,head to aberdeen and pick up the signs,im sure you will remember our social club that morton fans thoroughly enjoy to the max

Why people cannot spell or say the name of players of the team they support.

Carl Finnigan (Finn - I - gan) not Finnegan and the guy (Andy Thomson, I think his name is) off Falkirk TV, Enoch Showunmi (Sho - wun - mi) not Show - noom - ni.

Edited by discopants