Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Not half as angry as I'm going to be if I don't manage to change the channel from BBC Three within the next 30 seconds as it's got some ridiculous shite on just now.

Now where is that Freeview remote.... :angry:

Scat for beginners?

I'm not getting wound up. I'm merley pointing out what most people think of VT. Unlike him, I don't revolve my life around this website and I'm not obsessed. I may have risen to the bait on a few occaisons. But hey, at least I'm not VikingTON.

Your spelling and grammar are atrocious, you live in shitehole, you support a joke of a team and even your choice for the World Cup is pathetic. You fucking WISH you were VikingTon.

I'm not really :lol: I just don't want to rise to the bait. Even though im doing so just now :lol:.

I'm like an excitable child at the moment.

I can envisage Ayr finishing 8th and staying up, and the thought of it has turned me into a giggling mess.

I'm 36 with a mental age of 18. I'm a disgrace. :ph34r:

I didn't have money when I was 14. I wasn't allowed a job and I didn't get pocket money because we couldn't afford it. So, yes, there's a decent chance that there's a 14 year old that couldn't afford a school bag.

Maybe he's not spoilt, maybe he's just been getting the piss ripped out of him for having a shit bag and not getting it replaced.

Christ, why am I getting this involved? I feel like I'm in the fucking playground.

Don't kids that stay in school get some money for going to school? I don't know what age or year they have to be in to get this money,but I'm sure I read about this on here a while back.

Edited by saints1884

16 ye need tae be for that.

Only if the family income is below a certain amount or something as well.

I take it they are trying to keep them in school till after they sit their exams?

Wouldn't it be better if they learn a trade instead? At least they would be doing something worthwhile,instead of sitting in school. I know what one I would rather be doing,even if I was getting money to stay at school or not.

I think my pals may come back just when I want to go to bed and make a racket, ach well. Having been in a great mood following Saturday my outlook is not quite as good as it was the other day, my life just does not seem to be going anywhere at all very fast. I seem to be in some kind of sick and mundane routene. Plus I looked at my bank balance aswell tonight... f**k me it's bad.

When it feels like your mobile phone is going off in your trouser pocket when it acutally isnt.

Why is that? Bloody annoying.

I get the same thing when my phone is in my bag. I reckon a breeze vibrates the handles or something, but yes, it's bloody annoying.