Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How do you know that? I don't really give a shit if he did or didn't to be honest, but was it really that long ago since you the uni boys there were needing their parents to buy stuff for them?

you have me confused,ive never been to uni,i was working down the harbour when i was 13 landing fish,he wants to try that afore he complains about a wee broken bag

you have me confused,ive never been to uni,i was working down the harbour when i was 13 landing fish,he wants to try that afore he complains about a wee broken bag

You certainly weren't in remedial English anyway. :P

Apologies, I never meant to include the word "you" in that as it wasn't you I was referring to. One of them only learnt last night how to ball his socks up for crying out loud.

You'd have been as well telling us how you used to walk 15 miles to school each morning and didn't have any shoes.

Ugh...it's St Patrick's day (apparently) which (apparently) gives people an excuse to scream and yell outside our building.

I'm headed out later on, first St Patrick's day since turning 18. Maybe I'll find out why it's hated so much round these parts. Well, outwith the anti-Catholic agenda, of course.

Spoiled little shit!? Obviously you can't have a school bag without being accused of being spoiled. May aswell take a Tesco bag in, I'm spoiled but, I wouldn't lower myself to that.

tesco!?

i had to make-do with kwiksave.

Spoiled little shit!? Obviously you can't have a school bag without being accused of being spoiled. May aswell take a Tesco bag in, I'm spoiled but, I wouldn't lower myself to that.

You have a school bag.

tantrums aswell awww didums :lol:

As for the train table. I only hate it when there are hundreds of single seats lying around, and your with mates and you can't sit with them because some arsehole is taking 1 seat and table for a feckin cup of cofee.

What gives your mates any more right to the table? If there's lots of free single seats, why can't you sit in free single seats near to each other?

Hardly.

Except you clearly do though. It's just that a zip is broken. Easily secured with a bit of string.

I agree with Exuberant. The man in the table seat has the same right to sit there as you and your mates do. If he has a coffee, he'll be using the table for a reason, not just to sit with his friends.

I often sit at a table when the train is empty. Mainly because:

1) More leg room.

2) It's easier to read the paper when I can lie it flat on the table.

3) I don't give a shit what's convenient for other people. I've paid almost £12 for a pissing return ticket, I'll sit where I like, particuarly if I can get more leg room.

I often sit at a table when the train is empty. Mainly because:

1) More leg room.

2) It's easier to read the paper when I can lie it flat on the table.

3) I don't give a shit what's convenient for other people. I've paid almost £12 for a pissing return ticket, I'll sit where I like, particuarly if I can get more leg room.

Spot on.