Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Okay Jo Swinson and the Curly Haired man just let themselves down. All-Women short-lists are bad, and having more women in Parliament, if this audience is anything to go by, would be an absolutely terrible thing. Not one single consistently logical contribution all evening.

Okay Jo Swinson and the Curly Haired man just let themselves down. All-Women short-lists are bad, and having more women in Parliament, if this audience is anything to go by, would be an absolutely terrible thing. Not one single consistently logical contribution all evening.

ach they didn't really have much choice. the audience was obviously biased towards that and the best question -poorly answered- was the last one of the night.

surprised they didn't finish by singing Jerusalem though.

ach they didn't really have much choice. the audience was obviously biased towards that and the best question -poorly answered- was the last one of the night.

surprised they didn't finish by singing Jerusalem though.

It's a sad society in which women can have a say. If it weren't for their infuriating ability to attract, I'd abolish women.

You're not upper class. Deal with it.

Of course I'm not. Comfortably middle-class will do me fine.

The upper-class is the aristocracy. They should be running the country and I would be HONOURED to be a professional adviser to one of them. :P

Have to clean my room tomorrow, it's a fucking state. Stinks of smoke, ash on the floor, loads of rubbish and clothes lying about. That said It will be great when it's all clean and hoovered etc. Just to get ruined again by Monday...

Paisley's one way system. Grrr.

Subsequently accidentally referring to Paisley as 'Pishley' in a professional conversation. Oh dear.

mad.gif Wash your mouth out with soap..........oh, you're from Greenock - forget that then!tongue.gif

I'm sitting here incredulous.

The wife, the boy and the neighbours kids are looking at our house on streetmaps. Our house. That we're sitting in.

What the f**k? :blink:

They could take 25 steps outside and look at it from the same angle as the picture, but they're crowding around the screen as if was the first contact of an extra terrestrial.

Ever get the feeling you're surrounding by morons? :(

They could take 25 steps outside and look at it from the same angle as the picture, but they're crowding around the screen as if was the first contact of an extra terrestrial.

Pretty much everyone I know (including me) has done exactly the same thing.:ph34r:

Christ, The lassie was asked a question and answered it. I thought you didn't bother your arse with the non football section of the 'football forum' anyway, so what does it matter?

You're just too cool for school, everyone wants to be like you!

And no, I'm not trying to get into her knickers. :D

Just totally smacks of 'look at me', the classic one line post - "had a shit week" you could only be doing that to get attention. Fortunately there are a lot of sad c***s who think giving her lots of plus points and laughing at her posts will get them a ride. Think again cuntos! Same rules apply!

Edited by dubs

Just totally smacks of 'look at me', the classic one line post - "had a shit week" you could only be doing that to get attention. Fortunately there are a lot of sad c***s who think giving her lots of plus points and laughing at her posts will get them a ride. Think again cuntos! Same rules apply!

Speaking of same rules, imagine the reaction if kilt had posted something like that?

Wouldn't be laughter, teddy bears and green dots......

I agree with this.