Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Americans and the right to bear arms.

For f**k's sake, there's absolutely no good reason at all for civilians to carry guns.

Yes there is. If I seen a number of pnbers walk past me I would quite happily open fire with a gun.

Question Time is shit.

First of all an "All Women Audience". Fucking sexists.

Second of all, the women clap like absolute girls. No gravitas behind the applause.

Thirdly that fucking Flint woman. Gordon Brown should have punched her in the puss. Extremely hard. Twice.

Fourthly Kelvin McKenzie. I'm not exactly Europe's biggest fan, but he should at least get his facts right about what the basic institutions have the power to do. Withdrawing from the EU wouldn't actually change the role of the Commission and the European Court of Human Rights.

Fifthly, FFS Jo Swinson is the only person to have said anything sensible in that room so far.

Sixthly the curly haired man talks sense too.

Edited by Carbolic Smoke Cures Colds

:lol:

Don't talk shite. You'd cack yer pants before any confrontation was had.

Of course I would, everyone on the internet is shit scary. The gun be protection from these scary people.

Or fire too soonwink.gif

:lol:

Question Time is shit.

First of all an "All Women Audience". Fucking sexists.

Second of all, the women clap like absolute girls. No gravitas behind the applause.

Thirdly that fucking Flint woman. Gordon Brown should have punched her in the puss. Extremely hard. Twice.

Fourthly Kelvin McKenzie. I'm not exactly Europe's biggest fan, but he should at least get his facts right about what the basic institutions have the power to do. Withdrawing from the EU wouldn't actually change the role of the Commission and the European Court of Human Rights.

Fifthly, FFS Jo Swinson is the only person to have said anything sensible in that room so far.

Sixthly the curly haired man talks sense too.

agreed on all points.

the hysteric woman who shouted about 3 yellow cards was the low point so far.

the whole separate crimes and fair trial thing seems to have whooshed them.

also Jo Swinson is lovely

Women really are absolute fucking morons.

Sorry. But they are. This is "Question Time", not "Nag Kelvin McKenzie with a sarcastic comment Time"

Secondly

"Anon-minit-eh"

Is apparently now a word.

this is annoying for a frazer nelson fan you're talking a great deal of sense this evening. have a green.

For f**k's sake this is like a mothers' tea party.

It's just one monumental bitch about anything and everything without an actual cohesive discussion. The coordinated laughter on every word of David Dimbleby's autocue is nauseating. It's like they're all lining up to grave dig.

agreed on all points.

the hysteric woman who shouted about 3 yellow cards was the low point so far.

the whole separate crimes and fair trial thing seems to have whooshed them.

also Jo Swinson is lovely

They seem completely incapable of forming cohesive arguments based on rational logic and foreseeable outcome. This is why they were never given the vote until 1918.

Also women shouldn't talk about war because they don't know how to do it.

I have a lot of respect for Jo Swinson. She was one of about 20 MPs of the 616 I emailed for help with my Modern Studies Dissertation who actually helped.

this is annoying for a frazer nelson fan you're talking a great deal of sense this evening. have a green.

Fraser Nelson would sort these numpties out. :D

its 11:09 pm (on my clock) and I am still on my pc....on a school night!!!! Oh, the horror. I'm breaking all the rules now, f**k THE POLICE.

Anyway, turning up to school hungover wasn't great earlier today. <_<

its 11:09 pm (on my clock) and I am still on my pc....on a school night!!!! Oh, the horror. I'm breaking all the rules now, f**k THE POLICE.

Anyway, turning up to school hungover wasn't great earlier today. <_<

yorkshires? on a school night?

They seem completely incapable of forming cohesive arguments based on rational logic and foreseeable outcome. This is why they were never given the vote until 1918.

Also women shouldn't talk about war because they don't know how to do it.

I have a lot of respect for Jo Swinson. She was one of about 20 MPs of the 616 I emailed for help with my Modern Studies Dissertation who actually helped.

Fraser Nelson would sort these numpties out. :D

its the woman's institute does QT

three woman on panel to slag of brown/men monty don to give the mums some eye candy and kelvin to take the bashing when they want to attack someone.

its actually a geniusly devised panel in that regard.

Just out of pure curiosity, why do you feel the need to air this on a football forum?? Is it so all the sad fucks will swarm round you and say 'there there, it'll be ok'?

I just don't see the point.

Christ, The lassie was asked a question and answered it. I thought you didn't bother your arse with the non football section of the 'football forum' anyway, so what does it matter?

You're just too cool for school, everyone wants to be like you!

And no, I'm not trying to get into her knickers. :D

Bollocks! She's a fat cow.

Hmmm, which girl should I try and fail with. Hmmm.