Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Shockwaves ads on Spotify are really getting on my wick at the minute. What makes them think that constantly bombarding me with their ads will make me want to buy their products? Since I have fairly long hair it's also irrelevant.

I honestly don't know what's worse, those ones or the cocaine ads... it seems that advertisers are thinking that in order for campaigns to be successful, the ads need to be as purposely annoying as possible.

Why were you there on a Sunday night and why should i not visit it?

Had to go to the RAF base near there today so stayed last night.

Imagine Perth's geography combined with Arbroath's culture. Really really dull place. Ghost town.

Had to go to the RAF base near there today so stayed last night.

Imagine Perth's geography combined with Arbroath's culture. Really really dull place. Ghost town.

That does indeed sound shite.

The Shockwaves ads on Spotify are really getting on my wick at the minute. What makes them think that constantly bombarding me with their ads will make me want to buy their products? Since I have fairly long hair it's also irrelevant.

I honestly don't know what's worse, those ones or the cocaine ads... it seems that advertisers are thinking that in order for campaigns to be successful, the ads need to be as purposely annoying as possible.

The ad irritating me the most on there just now is the one telling you how you can be free from ads if you just pay..... blah blah... these websites that rely on advertising, I don't know. :rolleyes:

One of my flatmates deciding that 9.15am on a Sunday is a good time to play "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" at full blast. Luckily I was already up but I still don't want to hear that pish, especially at that time.

9.15am a-fucking-gain

9.15am a-fucking-gain

Point out that you prefer the lie-in in the morning

rather than the lion sleeps tonight in the morning;

and a knife down the back of the CD/ MP3 dropped in toilet

when she is out puts and end to the news and highlights your point.

I think I must be the only person in the world who doesn't find the "Leigh Griffiths Starts A Blog" thread in the first division forum funny in the slightest.

The problem's clearly with you then. And dundeebarry, on a much deeper level.

I'm in that shitty situation where I have strong feelings for a friend's girlfriend. Argh. I never go for the easy ones :'(

Have a w**k about her, then forget it.

Fucking about with a mates bird/ex is lower than the 3rd button on a snakes waistcoat.

9.15am a-fucking-gain

Hammer....sound system....sound system...hammer

repeat as required

either that or get some death metal for playing when they go to bed.

Edited by MP_MFC

Have a w**k about her, then forget it.

Fucking about with a mates bird/ex is lower than the 3rd button on a snakes waistcoat.

:lol: A truly excellent phrase, have one of those green thingies.