Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What could you possibly be suggesting about our Capy? tongue.gif

That he should have put a jumper, coat and/or scarf on as it's bitter out there and he sounds to have caught a chill.

What else could you possibly have thought I meant?huh.gif

I like it, although if it gets over played it will become somewhat annoying. Thats the reason i never listen to music on the radio.

Aye. I heard it for the first time last night and I thought it was okay. Bit mental on the old autotune though.

Guest The Phoenix

I'm not really sure where the time has gone tonight, I'm supposed to be revising for a Spanish speaking prelim on friday, yet I seem to have achieved nothing and don't recall doing anything noteworthy at all...

One evening of achieving nought?

Don't feel bad, most people on here have spent their whole life achieving even less than that.

That he should have put a jumper, coat and/or scarf on as it's bitter out there and he sounds to have caught a chill.

I am going to try a hot toddy,with a pile of brandy,i need to sleep.

See! I was right!

Get well soon Capy.wink.gif

And I forget who it was took the piss out of my insomnia, but you were wrong!

Jees, your up late?

Full moon?

No, no. The Full Moon was on Saturday 31st January. According to my Lunar Calendar (calculated on GMT), this Friday 5th is the Last Quarter at 23:48, the New Moon is on 14th at 02:51, the First Quarter on 22nd at 00:42 and the next Full Moon Ebsat is on 28th February at 16:38.

Whilst important to me personally, this is of more significant to my female Coven organised friends.

However, put simply, I cannae sleep - again. I'm going to head back to bed in a minute to see if the World Service will set me off.

Incidentally, I have just realised that I have a PM from you and Berwick Canary that I seem to have overlooked. My apologies. I was used to the wee box at the top right of the page notifying me I had PM's waiting, but with this new format, I have to remember to click on my name each visit to see if I have any messages and I keep forgetting.

I'll see to them both at work later this morning....ph34r.gif

Please don't tell me you're sunning yourself on the garden lounger, sipping a chilled tinny and waiting for the bikini-clad Mrs to turn your prawns over on the barbie - it's snowing again here!

Please don't tell me you're sunning yourself on the garden lounger, sipping a chilled tinny and waiting for the bikini-clad Mrs to turn your prawns over on the barbie - it's snowing again here!

Just asking how you were that's all.

And it's a nice 25c today but a wee bit windy but not too bad.

It's actually been a crap summer so far, hardly hit the high 20's at all and quite a lot of thunder storms. Still, farmers and ducks were a happy bunch...does that make you happy?

Edited by kiwififer

Just got the test results back from the doctors saying, I had the mumps a few weeks back. The doctor didn't even tell me to stay away from my work, as it was probably just swollen glands as I felt ok. Cracking!huh.gif

Downside to mumps - you might now be unfertile

Plus-side to mumps - you now have lifelong immunity to mumps

Hope this helps .

Just asking how you were that's all.

And it's a nice 25c today but a wee bit windy but not too bad.

It's actually been a crap summer so far, hardly hit the high 20's at all and quite a lot of thunder storms. Still, farmers and ducks were a happy bunch...does that make you happy?

laugh.gif A miserable summer and you can't get to watch your TV programme or that "special cuddle". I can see the grumpiness starting....

And, no, I don't feel any sense of triumph that someone isn't having a good time of things.

If it helps, the snow apparently incapacitates Arriva buses in Lanarkshire, which is why I spent a total of 40 minutes waiting at two bus stops on the way to work this morning. Give me Capy's trams any day!smile.gif

Went down with the school to the national maths finals in london yesterday. We were quite confident after winning the regionals at a canter. We came third........last.

If it's any consolation, the English schools were rampant last year too. Most of the other teams were at least 50% Oriental origin and spend 98% of their free time cooped up in their rooms with University Maths books.