Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nothing being reported as of yet, but you can't imagine Chelsea will be thinking that this is the worst thing in the world to happen...

Whits happening?

Don't have the telly on, yet.

Whits happening?

Don't have the telly on, yet.

Togo team bus shot at on the way to Cabinda, bus driver shot dead, two players injured 9neither are Premiership players though) and two medics also injured.

So because of Togo it might be no go.

Nope.

The reason it could be a no go, is becasue some daft terrorists went loco at the team bus of Togo.

I wonder what the thoughts are of Fijian-born New Zealand rugby union legend, Joe Rokocoko.

Guest The Phoenix

I'd hardly say it was Togo's fault! :lol: Most likely the attack was made by Flec, who are wanting independence from the Angolan Government.

Fair point but my post would have been wasted if I'd worded it differently.

Hey ho, there you go.

Edit: Yon Blair Skint Chap's no the brightest is he? :lol:

Edited by The Phoenix

Nope.

The reason it could be a no go, is becasue some daft terrorists went loco at the team bus of Togo.

I wonder what the thoughts are of Fijian-born New Zealand rugby union legend, Joe Rokocoko.

He's next to be interviewed on the radio.

At the moment it's former Japan midfielder, Shinji Ono.

My local Chinese takeaway has had its 3 strikes and out- disappointing as it's so close but 3 different meals and all average at best. Crispy shredded beef that was neither crispy nor particularly shredded. I just hope to f**k it was beef.

Eminem released "Relapse" in 2009, and there was rumours of a "Relapse II" hitting the shelves at the end of 2009. Instead of a new album, he has just stuck on a bonus disc on Relapse, and called it "Refill". I wouldn't mind hearing the bonus tracks, but I don't want to spend another £10 on the same album I already have, plus a shiny new disc.

I'll give it a miss, and hope the tracks are garbage, but he should have really just released a second album.

Just back from seeing Daybreakers. Its Pish. Don't go.

But the biggy, earlier on, my flatmates were telling me how addictive Mario Brothers was on the Wii, they've just bought it...so with them in bed, I was going to sneak down and have a wee game. There are only three save slots, and they are all in use! What the hell is with that? Why??

I have discovered that you can manipulate your + and <FONT color=#ff0000>- rep tally by logging out and logging back in, thus getting extra shots each day.

I know this because I was told by the person who's nobbled my overall tally for "a laugh"!