Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So, my PM's, where are they?

Hit the wee arrow next to your name in the top right corner.

Sorry to appear dense Andy, but the only arrow next to my name when I post takes me to an abbreviated version of my Profile. What happened to the wee "You have 0 Messages" box at the top right of every page in the good old days?

And what's with the "Reputation" pish on your profile? And how do I apply it to other's, were I being so petty?

Sorry to appear dense Andy, but the only arrow next to my name when I post takes me to an abbreviated version of my Profile. What happened to the wee "You have 0 Messages" box at the top right of every page in the good old days?

And what's with the "Reputation" pish on your profile? And how do I apply it to other's, were I being so petty?

See where it says "Signed in as .....", there should be a wee arrow that you can click on to show your message box etc.

To give folk bad rep, click on the red bit down the bottom right of their post and to give good rep, click on the green bit. :)

See where it says "Signed in as .....", there should be a wee arrow that you can click on to show your message box etc.

To give folk bad rep, click on the red bit down the bottom right of their post and to give good rep, click on the green bit. smile.gif

Ah, right. This one user_arrow.png , I see. Thanks.wink.gif

As for the bad rep thing, I'm assuming that the totals of the good and the bad posts you accrue are what's represented on your overall Profile level, yes?

I've used up my quota for today apparently!

Ah, right. This one user_arrow.png , I see. Thanks.wink.gif

As for the bad rep thing, I'm assuming that the totals of the good and the bad posts you accrue are what's represented on your overall Profile level, yes?

I've used up my quota for today apparently!

See the wee icon next to your name above your avatar? If you click on that you can see everyones rep, profile comment without going into their whole profile.

Heading down to the Air Museum at RAF Cosford in Shropshire (RTBC) :D

Been notified I'm getting picked up at 5.30 AM. <_<

Ouchy-Mama.

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Edited by Guest

See the wee icon next to your name above your avatar? If you click on that you can see everyones rep, profile comment without going into their whole profile.

That is handy. I will give you a mark for thatsmile.gif .

Edited by capybara

Guest The Phoenix

I had to remove the naked pic of xbl. I didnt even ask where he got it from

A naked xbl. Cheers Mr X, I'm sure I'm not the only one relieved by that bit of censorship.

They nobbled The Phoenix on another thread quick enough!

I bloody raging with thon Kilt chappie.

I have not been, as he so quaintly puts it, nobbled by the Mods.

Still I suppose I should see the funny side that Kilt actually fell for Mr X's comment.

The very thought that anyone would possess, let alone post a naked picture of xbl is beyond even the biggest simpleton's comprehension.

I bloody raging with thon Kilt chappie.

I have not been, as he so quaintly puts it, nobbled by the Mods.

Still I suppose I should see the funny side that Kilt actually fell for Mr X's comment.

The very thought that anyone would possess, let alone post a naked picture of xbl is beyond even the biggest simpleton's comprehension.

:lol:

I cant believe he fell for that

:lol:

I cant believe he fell for that

You should stop laughing and head over to the Ryanair thread to deal with the naked picture on there or he really will think there's conspiracy afoot <_<

Bus drivers.

Due to the weather, my bike is off the road and the bus is my means of commuting. Every stop a pensioner gets on, the driver steps on the throttle before the old biddies get a chance to sit down. Those fragile old bones are under threat from jobsworthy time keeping bus drivers. mad.gif

Bus drivers.

Due to the weather, my bike is off the road and the bus is my means of commuting. Every stop a pensioner gets on, the driver steps on the throttle before the old biddies get a chance to sit down. Those fragile old bones are under threat from jobsworthy time keeping bus drivers. mad.gif

Old people, smold people! It's bloody freezing outside, and the last thing I want is to be standing about for 20 minutes because Frankie The Friendly Bus Driver has been taking his time caring for Old Ada's hip. I want Barry The b*****d Bus Driver who doesn't give a feck about the pile of old crumblies littering the back of the bus, but is on time and gets me to the pub sans-frostbite.

Guest The Phoenix

I can't find the receipt for my laptop from Argos, which is going to make returning it for a replacement/refund a surplus challenge I was rather hoping to avoid...

Take a screen print of your reputation with you.

It might not help your cause but the miserable bitches in Argos could do with cheering up.

Old people, smold people! It's bloody freezing outside, and the last thing I want is to be standing about for 20 minutes because Frankie The Friendly Bus Driver has been taking his time caring for Old Ada's hip. I want Barry The b*****d Bus Driver who doesn't give a feck about the pile of old crumblies littering the back of the bus, but is on time and gets me to the pub sans-frostbite.

laugh.gif

You cruel cruel man.