Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So you used it to view the forum? I believe you boasted of using an alias account while suspended. True?

Are your banhammering fingers getting twitchy again?

So it was created to specifically wind you up in the first instance?

It would appear it was created to wind up the forum at large, and I might add, its succeeded masterfully here. But there is no consistency. His posts were no worse than Donkeys. Where is the consistency?

'appeared'

Oh, well it 'appears' I made a mistake then.

It would appear it was created to wind up the forum at large, and I might add, its succeeded masterfully here. But there is no consistency. His posts were no worse than Donkeys. Where is the consistency?

:rolleyes:

Why, are you considering acting the c**t again?

You've been after me for ages now, at no point have I broken any of the forum rules, but you've threatened me, warned me, and banned me to teach me a lession. It would appear that you'd love a reason to take me down, all for asking where the consistency is.

:rolleyes:

The 'donkey' posts I encountered were, by and large, harmless guff, while I only noticed 'Le Tiss' when he started targetting G-man. Perhaps a different course of action would have been taken towards donkey had his earlier posts been flagged up, but it seems he slipped under the radar. Unlike your effort, of course.

The alias was clearly created to wind up anyone in the forum; no one was targeted specifically so my advice to the mods is simply admit you made a mistake, apologise to Blair and unban the account. I doubt you'll have the balls to do that, though.

You've been after me for ages now, at no point have I broken any of the forum rules, but you've threatened me, warned me, and banned me to teach me a lession. It would appear that you'd love a reason to take me down, all for asking where the consistency is.

:lol:

You're paranoid.

The 'donkey' posts I encountered were, by and large, harmless guff, while I only noticed 'Le Tiss' when he started targetting G-man. Perhaps a different course of action would have been taken towards donkey had his earlier posts been flagged up, but it seems he slipped under the radar. Unlike your effort, of course.

Convenient eh? :rolleyes:

The alias was clearly created to wind up anyone in the forum; no one was targeted specifically so my advice to the mods is simply admit you made a mistake, apologise to Blair and unban the account. I doubt you'll have the balls to do that, though.

:lol:

I can understand why you'd want it unbanned. He's ratted you out, by the way.

Just like your campaign for the unbanning of 'Le Tiss', an account you've never used.

:huh:

I made a few posts on it and created it, aye. But that's got nothing to do with it. It shouldn't have been banned.

so my advice to the mods is simply admit you made a mistake, apologise to Blair and unban the account. I doubt you'll have the balls to do that, though.

They never made a mistake at all. It was a shit alias, but it done its intended job.

But donkeys posts, referring to some as 'nazi c***s' etcetera etcetera, were probably more offensive than mine.

It seems that if you send a mod a PM intending on being a p***k you can get away with it.

What the f**k is the point in that? Surely, the only reason for having an alias is to post as someone else, so no one knows who it is. We all know who it is now, so is that not a fucking stupid request? Dafty. :lol:

Thats a banning surely? Bully tactics by blair.

Both posters have been warned for the creation and utilisation of an alias with the intention of abusing fellow forum members.