Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bloody hell! :lol:

That must have been a good night! At least you will have slept through the hangover.

Yeah, no hangover - just incredibly hungry. When the pub opens later I'm going to give them a call to make sure I didn't actually cause any trouble.

What did you do in the end?

Yeah, no hangover - just incredibly hungry. When the pub opens later I'm going to give them a call to make sure I didn't actually cause any trouble.

What did you do in the end?

Bugger all. Neither of us were feeling well so we just stayed in. Quite glad we did!

It was a shame that we didn't get down to Bristol for it. Next time we are there at the same time as you I'll give you a shout for that Beer (or have you quit drinking forever now? :lol:)

Bugger all. Neither of us were feeling well so we just stayed in. Quite glad we did!

It was a shame that we didn't get down to Bristol for it. Next time we are there at the same time as you I'll give you a shout for that Beer (or have you quit drinking forever now? :lol:)

Aha. Kind of wish I did the same!

Yeah, definitely. I'm not quitting booze for good, but I am attempting to be sober from 4th Jan - 31st Jan. I give myself a week before I crack.

Now the second of Jan and i still havent had a good moan..

Give it time mate, just give it time :P

edited - it's Saturday night, I'm eating bloody thai noodles watching top gear on the telly. I remember being windswept and interesting, rampaging through pubs and clubs all over the place.

And UKTV have just advertised that Andrew lloyd Webber crap you got on TV a while back, I thought I was safe down here. The missus loves all that stuff, so I suspect that's going to be my viewing in the next few months.

I think I have realised my life is over :(

Edited by kiwififer

Our wee rabbit died this morning. Well I say wee but he was about the same size as a cat. He had a sore leg and wasn't eating right, then he just gradually got worse over the past couple of days. Glad he's out of his pain if anything, and I'm sure he had a good life. Must've been about 6 and a half or 7 as well so I'm trying not to get too down about it.

Our wee rabbit died this morning. Well I say wee but he was about the same size as a cat. He had a sore leg and wasn't eating right, then he just gradually got worse over the past couple of days. Glad he's out of his pain if anything, and I'm sure he had a good life. Must've been about 6 and a half or 7 as well so I'm trying not to get too down about it.

Condolences :( Never understood how people could be so attached to animals till I got my mutt a few years ago

Visit My Website

It's an ill wind......

Why will the snow not just go away? Right, it was alright when it first started snowing back in the middle of December, but there's still snow on the pavements, and even more so as it's been pretty heavy over the past few hours. Must be braw for a child, but it's getting quite tedious now.

QP game's off as well due to it. Forecasting bad weather when it's playable? GTF.

I like going out and getting pished as much as the next man but this morning's hangover shite might put me off it for a while since what just crept out of my rear passage was an undigested curry super noodle from this morning at 4am. Complete with corn and wee bits of peppers and that.