Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Poofs. :P

Says the man who's relationship with TBSS has (to word it midly), blossomed over the internet recently. :P

:lol: True, but then again we don't have underlying offline problems that cause us to argue furiously with total strangers over the internet. It's a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously.

Oh get you. You're just jealous because Tom and I are the new TwisteH/Blair-skint-student orgy. :P

1 - True lol

2 - Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, do not EVER compare me to those two. EVER! You understand?!1111 If you want to compare yourself to them then that's your choice, but leave me out of it omg lolz!

You are so last year.

:lol:

So what your saying is that i shouldnt go to my lawyer with this?

What did the 750ml container actually have written on it?

Almost regardless, I don't think you'd have a claim, as such puffs like "25% extra free" aren't legally binding.

If you were to take it any further, it would probably be to someone like Trading Standards. It's not clear enough what is meant by 25% extra free. 25% of what volume is the crucial question. If it is of 500ml, then there's still 125ml unaccounted for, in which case you'd have to discern whether or not the remaining 125ml need necessarily be sold at the same volume rate as the first 500ml. If so, then you'd need to add 25p or so to give a total of circa £1.25.

If it is that there is a set volume at which price x is charged normally, but that you get an extra 25% free volume to bring it up to 750ml, then you'd be basing it on the price of 600ml of juice. If 500ml is about £1, then they really ought to be charging around £1.20 for the claim to be accurate.

As I said earlier though, they're under no obligation to sell it to you at either of those prices. On display it is an invitation to treat and not an offer.

At a party somewhere in Oban, with adult people, which is preventing me from drinking with my mates back at home in sunny Glasgow.

That's a shame, because I know one of them has a new big bottle of Bells at his house! ;)

I didn't get up until 6pm today after last night's festivities and my sleeping patterns are shot to shit.

I also fell twice on ice walking home pished which accounts for the bruises on my hip and shoulder, but i also have some unexplained scratches on my arm. Maybe I fell into some jaggies.

TwisteH has a piss poor repuatation on Pie and Bovril. I'm not gonna leT him drag me down. w

The TwisteH/Blair relationship is a great running gag, but, auld TwisteH has admitted that hes never had his Cameron Toll. So we're well and truly in different categories.

I didn't get up until 6pm today after last night's festivities and my sleeping patterns are shot to shit.

As someone who has had insomnia for the past three months and is regularly awake until the early hours and up again, for example, like today at stupid O'clock, you'll forgive me for not being too sympathetic in the minor self-induced disruption to your circadian rythym. <_<

What did I do on New Years Eve, and I why do I have the feeling I may have (not sexually) assaulted someone in a toilet?

I also slept for 28 hours straight and woke up to loads of snow again.

Bloody hell! :lol:

That must have been a good night! At least you will have slept through the hangover.