Everton washing their hands off it. <_<

Paying for train down and accommodation. <_<

Not getting my Everton V Carlisle United. <_<

Carlisle saying they had put me on the duplicate list. <_<

Carlisle not putting me on the duplicate list. <_<

Carlisle ticket office shutting till the 4th. <_<

Everton washing their hands off it. <_<

Paying for train down and accommodation. <_<

Get a ticket for the Everton end Stu, you know it makes sense ;)

Everton vs Carlisle Tickets

I just went flat on my back, not arse, back, on some ice round the corner.

f**k me it hurt.

That's not nice at all. It was murder earlier on in the week. I had to grab railings to stop me from falling over on about 4 or 5 separate occasions doing the papers this week. Grateful for the smattering of snow last night as (ironically) it made the pavements usable again.

I just went flat on my back, not arse, back, on some ice round the corner.

f**k me it hurt.

Ooyah! :( People laugh when you fall on your arse but at least there's a bit of padding there. To take a tumble stright onto your back doesn't half hurt and can really knock the wind oot o' ye. You have my sympathies.

I'm slightly anxious now that, whilst the pavements round my house are now clear, the rear car park has been driven over so many times the snow has been packed hard and frozen over so it resembles Wembley Ice Rink and my bin bag needs taken out. In the absence of any local budding Torvill and Deans' appearing in the next half hour, I fear the worst! :(

That's not nice at all. It was murder earlier on in the week. I had to grab railings to stop me from falling over on about 4 or 5 separate occasions doing the papers this week. Grateful for the smattering of snow last night as (ironically) it made the pavements usable again.

Weirdly, I was walking slowly, in a straight line, in the middle of a road with my hands in my pockets.

I still have a purple leg from falling on the ice. :(

A group of Italians (yes, you guessed it) pissed themselves laughing the other week when I slipped over on a supposedly non-slip mat covering some cables. That really did hurt - I was drunk at the time so didn't realise how cut up my hands were.

A group of Italians (yes, you guessed it) pissed themselves laughing the other week when I slipped over on a supposedly non-slip mat covering some cables. That really did hurt - I was drunk at the time so didn't realise how cut up my hands were.

Your hands cut, eh? I just have huge blood blisters on my hands where the top layer of skin didn't break and the heel of my hand is all brown and blue. :lol:

If you're not looking for black ice on a day like today you deserve to fall. Darwinism in action.

The evidence is that he was clearly taking precautions. Walking slowly for one. Looking out for also doesn't equate to avoiding, so your point falls in this instance.

The evidence is that he was clearly taking precautions. Walking slowly for one. Looking out for also doesn't equate to avoiding, so your point falls in this instance.

If you're looking out for black ice and walk right onto it, then you fail, and fall.

Looking for black ice? Is that not the point?

Car drivers can't spot black ice, pedestrians can with quite some ease.