Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
:P

I got up at 5:30am yesterday so I could get some Xmas food shopping done.

How sad is that? At least it was quiet :)

Not sad at all.

We always hit M&S first thing to do our "Christmas Food Shopping".

Enjoy. :D

Little b*****ds who throw snowballs at your car as your driving past. Last time I drive past a school during lunch time.

I got that last night.I nearly stopped,but i thought better of it i cant afford the court case.

Also some of my not so understanding customers,"why has this not been delivered yet"?

This is a really stupid thing that annoys me, but as I'm a little neurotic, I can't really help myself I'm afraid.

At work there are a couple of fire doors just a couple yards from where the toilets are. Now, every so often when I grab the handle of the door, I discover that it is wet and it makes me freak because, while I know it is likely to be that someone just hasn't dried their hands properly, you can never really be sure of your work colleagues hygiene, can you?

The upshot of this is that I tend to wash my hands at work at least 10 times a day (and probably leave the fire doors soaking as a result).

Just thought I'd get that one off my chest

Edited by Mckechnie