Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Certainly not. Have you ever been there and seen the fantabulous range of exotic cheeses and other delicacies they purvey?

I realise that may not be helping! :rolleyes:

You really are a cheese merchant eh? :rolleyes:

I've also Youtubed a video of him crashing into the fence at the bottom of our garden when sledging......

:)

See, that's the way all wee guys should react to slamming into a fence. Just laugh and then get pulled to their feet by their auld man.

Too many wee dudes nowadays would've burst out greeting. :angry:

Edited by Gall09

I'm so sick of hearing about snow. It's doing my fucking brains in. Whether it's people moaning about it, or folk creaming themselves about it, i'm SICK OF IT!!

You'd think folk had never seen it before.

The Sun's first sentence on the front page today actually made me angry, "Scotland plunged into an Arctic hell today"

FUCK OFF!!!!

Guest The Phoenix
I'm so sick of hearing about snow. It's doing my fucking brains in. Whether it's people moaning about it, or folk creaming themselves about it, i'm SICK OF IT!!

The Sun's first sentence on the front page today actually made me angry, "Scotland plunged into an Arctic hell today"

FUCK OFF!!!!

Bit harsh, the impact of the weather on public transport (trains, buses and planes) and thereby hundreds of thousands of peoples' lives has been horrific.

f**k OFF!!!!

It always has to be about you, doesn't it?

Bit harsh, the impact of the weather on public transport (trains, buses and planes) and thereby hundreds of thousands of peoples' lives has been horrific.

No sarcasm, pedantry or flippancy in this post. Not good enough. :P

FUCK OFF!!!!

Try driving in it for a living,I put my handbrake on this afternoon and the van started sliding down the hill. :huh:

I just asked my boy if he could fit his finger any further up his nose sarcastically and he took it as a challenge.

I've also Youtubed a video of him crashing into the fence at the bottom of our garden when sledging......

:)

:lol: Looks fun, but also looked sore.

f**k OFF!!!!

Well, when it takes two hours to make a six mile trip in the car then I think people are entitled to have a right moan about it.