Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You're really going to get on my wick.

We get it. You're a Republican. Congratulations. Now don't divert every single topic on the forum to suit your political agenda.

How is it? It's just there as a link, might as well be in his signature, lot's of people have something similar. Besides, your the only one who has brought it up, so it's hardly twisting multiple threads to his agenda.

How is it? It's just there as a link, might as well be in his signature, lot's of people have something similar. Besides, your the only one who has brought it up, so it's hardly twisting multiple threads to his agenda.

It's not in his signature though. It's above the line that marks off signatures, which you gradually train yourself subconsciously to ignore.

If he puts it in his signature, fine, but it's not. He's diverting topics completely unrelated to it by mentioning it.

It's not in his signature though. It's above the line that marks off signatures, which you gradually train yourself subconsciously to ignore.

If he puts it in his signature, fine, but it's not. He's diverting topics completely unrelated to it by mentioning it.

You tell him, Div!

whats up??

internet dating not all thats it cracked up to be??

Nothing's up. I have no idea what gave you the impression that I was in the USA. Probably the same mental affliction that saw you wandering around Cape Town an hour or more behind everyone else.

No kings.

Nothing's up. I have no idea what gave you the impression that I was in the USA. Probably the same mental affliction that saw you wandering around Cape Town an hour or more behind everyone else.

No kings.

did you not say that you were moving to the states,texas region??

if not i do apoligise

did you not say that you were moving to the states,texas region??

if not i do apoligise

Yes, I did say that, and it was (and remains) the truth.

p.s. Texas is a state, not a region. Texas is part of a region, but not one itself.

No kings.

Yes, I did say that, and it was (and remains) the truth.

p.s. Texas is a state, not a region. Texas is part of a region, but not one itself.

No kings.

i didnt say it was a lie,i thought you were already there!!

still cant understand why the campaign for no monarchy when your leaving