Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mindless f*cking retards who walk round supermarkets at a snails pace as its their main event and highlight of their day.

"Get to f*ck and let the rest of us get in and out as quickly as we can you trolley caressing fannies"

Why the hell did you go on a Saturday afternoon if you wanted to get around a supermarket quickly?

Why the hell did you go on a Saturday afternoon if you wanted to get around a supermarket quickly?

Went this morning as Im a Jambo and my team play tomorrow,so brownie points gained really !

Not really complaining about busy supermarkets but the people who take about 4 hours to get round it and no matter how fast you go,they always seem to be next to you !

Went this morning as Im a Jambo and my team play tomorrow,so brownie points gained really !

Not really complaining about busy supermarkets but the people who take about 4 hours to get round it and no matter how fast you go,they always seem to be next to you !

Surely if they're taking four hours and are always next to you, you're taking four hours too? :D

The parents went out and asked me to keep the fire going. I completely forgot and just went downstairs to find it completely out. I'm sure they'll be happy with me when they get back in half an hour <_<

10p for the meter.

The parents went out and asked me to keep the fire going. I completely forgot and just went downstairs to find it completely out. I'm sure they'll be happy with me when they get back in half an hour <_<

Get some kindling alight and build it up. There should still be enough heat to get it started easily.

can't you just relight it? here's a ray mears helpful guide. :D

Well I've tried but it didn't exactly work, there's now like no red bits at all.

Get some kindling alight and build it up. There should still be enough heat to get it started easily.

Well they don't use kindling, so thats out of the question :(

Guest The Phoenix
Well I've tried but it didn't exactly work, there's now like no red bits at all.

Well they don't use kindling, so thats out of the question :(

A wee drop petrol should do the trick...

50-cent-house-on-fire.jpg

When the f**k did they tell you to keep it going? Once a fire's been going an hour, it shouldn't fully extinguish for about 2-3 hours purely running off smoulders!

When the f**k did they tell you to keep it going? Once a fire's been going an hour, it shouldn't fully extinguish for about 2-3 hours purely running off smoulders!

They put it on at about half 4, then went out to the pub straight after, and got back at about 8. My dad somehow managed to sort it though.