Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I got another "Sorry You Were Out" card from the Postie today stating that he couldn't deliver my second packet as I was out and it was too big for the letterbox. <_<

Of course I was out! I had traipsed across to the other side of Paisley and was at the Underwood Road Sorting Office picking up the first packet he failed to deliver on Tuesday, despite the fact that I was actually IN then!!! :angry:

FERFUXAKE................AAARRRGGHH!!!! :guns

(bangs head off nearest wall until the frustration subsides...)

Sniff.... :(

Edited by Kilt

My teeth are moving too fast with my new braces and I need to get another tooth out tomorrow afternoon so they can get back into line - it's not really noticeable but it's best to get it done so I don't look like a twat in years to come.

But of all the days of the week, why the hell does my mum choose a Friday afternoon? :(

GTID - I only wish my teeth moved too fast with my brace. I've been waiting for a 2mm gap to close in over 6 months. It's not moved in months.

When you put it like that then I guess I am sort of lucky, but it's absolutely horrible getting teeth out. Last time the dentist was pulling and yanking on the bugger for a good two minutes, and although it was all numbed out, the pressure that he exerted on my face was unreal. And afterwards I kept on thinking, "Oh well, at least I won't have to go through that again." Six/seven months later and here I am again.

How long have you had your braces, partickfan?

When you put it like that then I guess I am sort of lucky, but it's absolutely horrible getting teeth out. Last time the dentist was pulling and yanking on the bugger for a good two minutes, and although it was all numbed out, the pressure that he exerted on my face was unreal. And afterwards I kept on thinking, "Oh well, at least I won't have to go through that again." Six/seven months later and here I am again.

How long have you had your braces, partickfan?

I've had a brace on my lower set for about 2 years now. It was basically to sort out my crooked front teeth. He took out two molars to create some space near the back, and the teeth at the front are all now in near pin perfect position. The only problem is that whilst the gap created by taking one of the molars out has closed (and did so about 10 months ago on the right hand side!) the slightly bigger gap on the left still hasn't shut. I'm convinced it's actually not physically possible to close it further as it hasn't moved in ages. It's not helped that I've been unable to get an appointment for about 4 months because of moving for Uni.

No books left in the library for an essay that's to be in on Monday, which basically means I'm screwed. Big style. On top of that, I'm making regular visits to the bathroom, I'm up early tomorrow and I'm missing out on a night out in Edinburgh.

Not so good.

Edited by Paco

My car is getting serviced tomorrow, so theres £100 away that could be getting saved for London, thats not the problem though, the problem is that I won't get to my mates until 2.30 and I need to get christmas shopping done.

Energy providers that charge you for what you might use in the months to come and judge that against your usage over the last year :angry:

For example, I have a £71 debit from the last six months, but must pay £99 PER MONTH because of my projected usage.

What happened to just paying for what you used?

b*****ds!!

Energy providers that charge you for what you might use in the months to come and judge that against your usage over the last year :angry:

For example, I have a £71 debit from the last six months, but must pay £99 PER MONTH because of my projected usage.

What happened to just paying for what you used?

b*****ds!!

one of them is advertising on tv that it only charges for what you use,it could be scottish power?

one of them is advertising on tv that it only charges for what you use,it could be scottish power?

I'm looking into it just now. Scottish Gas' Energy Smart deal looks quite good I have to say.

It's my own fault. I went with E.on because the guy that came round my flat was an old mate and their deal seemed great at the time.

Just had 4music on while wrapping Christmas presents and had the misfortune to see Cascada's video for that awful cover of Last Christmas. Why, oh why do people insist on making videos of making the video? How fucking lazy is that? "Ooh, I can't decide what concept this video should have... Wait! I've got an idea. Let's just show me recording a song! Brilliant!". f**k off!

Guest The Phoenix
I wet shaved for the first time in about a year (i normally use an electric razor) and i look like a dick.

Are you sure you've shaved the right bit? :unsure:

Just had 4music on while wrapping Christmas presents and had the misfortune to see Cascada's video for that awful cover of Last Christmas. Why, oh why do people insist on making videos of making the video? How fucking lazy is that? "Ooh, I can't decide what concept this video should have... Wait! I've got an idea. Let's just show me recording a song! Brilliant!". f**k off!

So it didnt live up to cascadas usual high standard of music video then?