Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have done Raki before. ;) .

Kudos, my man!

I have to memorise an entire Spanish essay so that i can rewrite it tomorrow with no notes, I really don't see the point in this, I mean i've already written it, so why do i have to know it word for word? I'm also not feeling great which isn't helping, I hate Sundays. <_<

Hóla! :)

Err, that's it I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

I did. Can you believe it?

I was at my cousins christening. What a load of shite!

:D

I have to memorise an entire Spanish essay so that i can rewrite it tomorrow with no notes, I really don't see the point in this, I mean i've already written it, so why do i have to know it word for word? I'm also not feeling great which isn't helping, I hate Sundays. <_<

I have to learn a few French essays.

We get French assistants in the school. They continuously complain about how what we learn won't help us if we were to ever go to France, and what we get taught and have to do in the exam is stupid.

We get French assistants in the school. They continuously complain about how what we learn won't help us if we were to ever go to France, and what we get taught and have to do in the exam is stupid.

Cessez de se plaindre! :P

Assistants? :o We get one woman for 55 minutes per MONTH.

But the one we have is similar, we get taught 'idioms' that are apparently good to use in the exam, for the assistant to tell us that's not what Spanish people would say or that they don't really make sense. <_<

When posting on "favourite / best players" type threads, the people who insist on using a players full name.

If you want to say Kenny Dalglish, say "Kenny Dalglish" - not "Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish" etc.

Why do folk do this - what is the point, everyone knows who you mean - Is there some sort of geeky "trainspotter" and / or a "Look at me - what an Uberfan I am" thing going on, or what ?

Assistants? :o We get one woman for 55 minutes per MONTH.

But the one we have is similar, we get taught 'idioms' that are apparently good to use in the exam, for the assistant to tell us that's not what Spanish people would say or that they don't really make sense. <_<

Haha. Ours come every Tuesday for our double period. :P

Exactly. When am I going to say "I think drugs are bad because..." or "We stayed in a three star hotel for four days" if I went to France?

What they said was worse though, is that we can't make up our own sentences. Which makes sense, because if I was to go to France, and get engaged in conversation "I only drink at parties or on special occasions" isn't going to be very helpful in most circumstances.

I did. Can you believe it?

I was at my cousins christening. What a load of shite!

Sundays are for sleeping in, not for Christening folk.

I went out last night and spent close to £200 just on alcohol, £15 for 4 shots!

Sometimes I hate Sweden :(

Ouch! :mellow:

Spending that ammount usually means it was a good night tho.