Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ex girlfriends who dump you then say they miss you.

The same ex girlfriend who says she wants to talk things out but fucks off to bed before anything can be remotely talked out

Tv shows that end with non endings, i mean the tv endings where nothing is ended, as in you dont find out if someone lives or dies, gets free or whatever, they create a show that gets you interested, you watch and watch, become fond of the characters and curious about what happens next, then when the big finale comes its just a blank fucking page. in certain movies it can work well, but not in a 26 episode tv show.

Fucking irritating night.

I'm sure I could have had th honour of being rejected by Oxford or Cambridge had I been enough of a prick to apply, but given that I'm not a upper class virgin I doubt I'd have fitted in very well down there.

I am technically single but it's my 'special friend' that is away out for that girl's birthday, so I wouldn't had to work very hard for it ;)

You posted on here a month or so ago saying you were in love with some burd :lol:

Gary: Tank Commander. What the hell is this shite? Embarrassing.

Gary comes across as a bit of a modern man and we're supposed to find that hysterical. I think.

Patently it's not supposed to be sincere but it is nonetheless cringe-worthy in the extreme.

I had a really good night with a good group of mates. My PTTGOYN however is the drunken angry idiot with the random abuse on they way there and the drunken sprawling mess that is Central Station at 11:50pm, as well as the greeting lass collapsed on the pavement outside Gabriels in Paisley and her slightly less pished mate wailing about not getting upset because "he's no worth it Stacey". And I thought scenes like that were the stuff of cliché - fuxake! <_< Shows what you notice when you're sober! :rolleyes:

I had a really good night with a good group of mates. My PTTGOYN however is the drunken angry idiot with the random abuse on they way there and the drunken sprawling mess that is Central Station at 11:50pm, as well as the greeting lass collapsed on the pavement outside Gabriels in Paisley and her slightly less pished mate wailing about not getting upset because "he's no worth it Stacey". And I thought scenes like that were the stuff of cliché - fuxake! <_< Shows what you notice when you're sober! :rolleyes:

My mate Rennie said a similar thing to me in January of this year. We were all up in Inverness for a Scottish Cup game against Killie and, upon seeing the state of the Killie fans falling into the ground at 3pm, my mate turned to me and commented: "makes you wonder why you have a drink doesn't it?".

One should be working, but ones hair is simply so magnificent that instead, I have spent the last hour happily swishing my hair dramatically to the dulcet tones of Iron Maiden. I heart my hair. Its taken a long time, but in recent weeks, its finally got back to the length and style I like.

After my encounter with the demon barber at the start of the summer, its taken several months, and two careful trims to get it just about perfect, and now, one hearts his hair so much. Its ones hair which helps towards box office. :)

:lol: What a failure you are

And whys that Fudge?

I'm so in the mood for a night out. I fancy a drink, my hair is just right, and I'm in a great mood, but I have a hell of a lot of work todo, and mainly, I'm a reformed, sober, character. :ph34r:

Then you remembered you have no friends and look like Ivan Campo