Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was reminded when I woke up this afternoon/evening, while looking through the pockets of my jeans, that I puked all over the inside of a taxi last night. It looks like it cost me just over £60. On top of that I think my hangover is consuming me. Everytime I move it feels like I have a stitch. AAAAAAAAAAGH

I was reminded when I woke up this afternoon/evening, while looking through the pockets of my jeans, that I puked all over the inside of a taxi last night. It looks like it cost me just over £60. On top of that I think my hangover is consuming me. Everytime I move it feels like I have a stitch. AAAAAAAAAAGH

That sounds lovely. Thankfully I've never been sick in a taxi, because I would think about it every day for months and cringe. Much like when I projectile vomited all over my friend in his bedroom. I caught half of it though, sadly I just wiped it on my t-shirt.

It was a low point.

That sounds lovely. Thankfully I've never been sick in a taxi, because I would think about it every day for months and cringe. Much like when I projectile vomited all over my friend in his bedroom. I caught half of it though, sadly I just wiped it on my t-shirt.

It was a low point.

Annoyingly I don't know where it happened or how I got home afterwards. Also, it seems I was so drunk I was forgetting the names of my good friends or calling them completely different names.

I'm going on a detox for a while.

Annoyingly I don't know where it happened or how I got home afterwards. Also, it seems I was so drunk I was forgetting the names of my good friends or calling them completely different names.

I'm going on a detox for a while.

It was your birthday though, it's allowed. ;)

In fairness, up until last weekend I didn't drink for nearly 8 weeks and felt so much better for it. Saves a lot of cash as well.

It was your birthday though, it's allowed. ;)

In fairness, up until last weekend I didn't drink for nearly 8 weeks and felt so much better for it. Saves a lot of cash as well.

I guess so! I don't think any damage has been done (other than to that poor guy's taxi).

I'm quite looking forward to a period of sobriety - definitely for the money bit. I haven't done any of my xmas shopping yet and I have 14 presents to buy :(

One should be working, but ones hair is simply so magnificent that instead, I have spent the last hour happily swishing my hair dramatically to the dulcet tones of Iron Maiden. I heart my hair. Its taken a long time, but in recent weeks, its finally got back to the length and style I like.

After my encounter with the demon barber at the start of the summer, its taken several months, and two careful trims to get it just about perfect, and now, one hearts his hair so much. Its ones hair which helps towards box office. :)

Was meant go out tonight, but as my friend (who's supplying my beer) decided to go to the under's at The Cathosue instead of coming in for us, I really can't be bothered leaving the house now, as it's ten, and I was planning on getting to my mates at around eight.

Match of the Day it is then... :(

Tonight has gone by sooo slowly, I was supposed to be going to a party but then it was fancy dress which I couldn't be bothered with and I was gonna have to walk home on my own in the dark which didn't sound too fun. But now I'm thinking I should've just gone <_<

Tonight has gone by sooo slowly, I was supposed to be going to a party but then it was fancy dress which I couldn't be bothered with and I was gonna have to walk home on my own in the dark which didn't sound too fun. But now I'm thinking I should've just gone <_<

I have a fancy dress night out on Thursday, I'm not looking forward to it.

Just been warned about 'repeating flashing images' on MOTD. WTF?

Lineker better keep his trousers on or I'm turning over.

:lol:

My nag, I'm bloody starving, and have been for at least an hour. Why did I only get off my arse five minutes ago to put a pizza in? :(

Anyone who applies to Oxford or Cambridge is a p***k. I presume you'll now be heading to Edinburgh with the rest of the Oxbridge rejects?

Jealous?

I've finished university, but you're more than welcome to come and live in Stenhousemuir. That might be cutting off your nose to spite your face though.

I got all 1's at Standard Grade and all A's at Higher. I'm rully clever 8)

You didn't get five IIRC ;)

I got invited, but as good as it sounds on paper, I really couldn't be bothered listening to the drunken banter of girls.

Are you crazy? You are single and passed up the chance to go out and get drunk with a group of girls?

It's no fucking wonder that you are jealous of folk that get into Oxford/Cambridge! :P

Jealous?

You didn't get five IIRC ;)

I'm sure I could have had th honour of being rejected by Oxford or Cambridge had I been enough of a prick to apply, but given that I'm not a upper class virgin I doubt I'd have fitted in very well down there.

Are you crazy? You are single and passed up the chance to go out and get drunk with a group of girls?

It's no fucking wonder that you are jealous of folk that get into Oxford/Cambridge! :P

I am technically single but it's my 'special friend' that is away out for that girl's birthday, so I wouldn't had to work very hard for it ;)