Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Phoned up o2 to make a payment - payment declined. Phoned BoS, they have cancelled my card for no reason. Phoned o2 back to use my other bank account. Technical error. "We don't know if your payment has gone through or not". We'll email you and tell you.

So i asked a reasonable question, "Do you have my email address?"

O2's response as I'm sure you can all guess...."No"

Jesus wept.

The adverts on this website are dreadful!

I'm in a Uni computer lab, waiting for some pointless thing, and had a wee look at the First Division forum. Jesus! I've been a Platinum member for a while, and have adblock on even when I'm not logged in, so I haven't seen the ads in ages.

I can't see how anyone can put up with them!

Oh, and it's a near empty lab. There's nothing worse than walking into a packed lab when you need a computer, only for the four screens you can see to all have Facebook on them.

Edited by Dunc

Children In Need <_<

Mucks up Friday night telly and you can't get into a shop or walk down the street

without someone waving a bucket in your face <_<

Couldn't agree more. :( I hate it when folk try to make you feel guilty and keep pestering you. It just makes me want to give money even less.

Does anyone actually like the Children In Need lineups? They should cut the TV performances short by a certain time depending on how much is donated

The only thing I'm interested in is the preview of the Doctor Who Christmas Specials. I'm not interesting in seeing the crazy BBC newsreaders performing a song and dance routine or the folk that do the weather doing some kind of comedy skit.

Children In Need <_<

Mucks up Friday night telly and you can't get into a shop or walk down the street

without someone waving a bucket in your face <_<

Aw feck! Is it tonight? <_<:(

children in need tonight, so traditional 6th year habit of dressing up and going round classes harrassing folk for money today. me and a few lads went as homies from the hood, it was brilliant. one of us had a big ghetto blaster on his shoulder and supposedly you could hear our gangsta rap we were blaring out of it from anywhere in the school, no matter where we were

Edit: Aye, it apparently is! Great! :angry:<_<

Edited by Kilt

Some children are better off than others. Giving money isnt so bad.

Some people.....................

For the record, I've sponsored five impoverished kids in Kenya through Action Aid schemes over the past 25 years. Not boasting; I just object to the BBC using my license money to organise the once a year "Charity Fest", with Celebrity Turns and the like, so the vast majority can feel that they've done something "worthwhile" for the needy in November and can enjoy their Christmas excesses with a clear conscience. A lot of us already do contribute to charity concerns - we just dont need one day a year to ostentatiously shout about it!

Sanctimonious rant over :rolleyes:

For the record, I've sponsored five impoverished kids in Kenya through Action Aid schemes over the past 25 years. Not boasting; I just object to the BBC using my license money to organise the once a year "Charity Fest", with Celebrity Turns and the like, so the vast majority can feel that they've done something "worthwhile" for the needy in November and can enjoy their Christmas excesses with a clear conscience. A lot of us already do contribute to charity concerns - we just dont need one day a year to ostentatiously shout about it!

Sanctimonious rant over :rolleyes:

But, without it, there's a lot of people who wouldn't be donating at all. One night of disrupted television and a few buckets rattling around the street for a few days is surely a small price to pay for the millions that gets raised that otherwise wouldn't? It's a pain in the arse, yes, but this time tomorrow, it'll all be over.