Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My PTTGOYN is that I will have to wake the dog up at some point and take him out for his evening walk in this monsoon

My two are point blank refusing to go out, open the door and they go straight to their beds.....it's unheard of! They've darted out the door, pee, straight back in all day.

They won't be happy in the morning as they WILL be going out for a walk as I'm at work all day.

My two are point blank refusing to go out, open the door and they go straight to their beds.....it's unheard of! They've darted out the door, pee, straight back in all day.

They won't be happy in the morning as they WILL be going out for a walk as I'm at work all day.

well one of them seems happy enough, i suggest you rub their noses in it, thats how i learnt to take a bath :D

Swine Flu?

AIDS I reckon. :(

Edit: Just noticed you were not taking the piss. Erm... I don't think it's Swine Flu, I just feel rubbish. Hopefully it will clear up as I have lots to do today. :(

Edited by Adam_Wee

We're only starting to get swine flu properly here. A bus of 18 kids went on school trip to Bavaria, on the bus home every single student and teacher developed flu like symptoms which turned out to be swine flu. They were warned not to go and are now being blamed for starting the spread. Is it starting to die down a bit in the UK?

We're only starting to get swine flu properly here. A bus of 18 kids went on school trip to Bavaria, on the bus home every single student and teacher developed flu like symptoms which turned out to be swine flu. They were warned not to go and are now being blamed for starting the spread. Is it starting to die down a bit in the UK?

Yeah, it's on the slide here, but I seem to remember it doing the same in July/August then it started to take a massive increase a couple of months ago.

Don't you be bringing it home to Bristol with you, we are hoping to get down there for Christmas and I don't want it! :P

Yeah, it's on the slide here, but I seem to remember it doing the same in July/August then it started to take a massive increase a couple of months ago.

Don't you be bringing it home to Bristol with you, we are hoping to get down there for Christmas and I don't want it! :P

It's already pretty bad in the North Somerset/South Bristol area, most of my family have had it already and the schools are rife with it.

It's already pretty bad in the North Somerset/South Bristol area, most of my family have had it already and the schools are rife with it.

Yeah, a lot of Lyn-Marie's family have already had it. Hopefully it's on it's way out for a while, I hate getting ill at this time of year. I always used to be sick on Christmas day.

Yeah, a lot of Lyn-Marie's family have already had it. Hopefully it's on it's way out for a while, I hate getting ill at this time of year. I always used to be sick on Christmas day.

I haven't been up for Christmas Day lunch in 7 years, but that's a different kind of sick :lol:. It's going to be lucky if I get out without some kind of illness, there's going to be 16 people at my parents house for the day including 7 kids under the age of 7, and a couple of family friends usually stop by too.