Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A mate insisted on giving me a lift home tonight and as we were waiting at the traffic lights to turn right, the car behind suddenly ploughed into the back of us. Said mate is now at the Western with neck injuries. Potential problem with him having had a similar injury a couple of years ago and on first impressions it's been aggravated. Hope he's okay. The other car seemed to come off a lot worse but the driver was fine.

I had to give a police statement. It was a bizarre turn of events indeed.

I was going to get the bus as well...

Edited by Ghoul of the Season

A mate insisted on giving me a lift home tonight and as we were waiting at the traffic lights to turn right, the car behind suddenly ploughed into the back of us. Said mate is now at the Western with neck injuries. Potential problem with him having had a similar injury a couple of years ago and on first impressions it's been aggravated. Hope he's okay. The other car seemed to come off a lot worse but the driver was fine.

I had to give a police statement. It was a bizarre turn of events indeed.

I was going to get the bus as well...

Petty thing that got on your nerves? :huh:

And a whole 1 minute later.........

Here you go, a new avatar for you......

post-1053-1258587176.jpg

.....just so everyone know you're not one really - honest! :rolleyes:

I'm not, I'm just lucky. Lucky to have you Kilt. You make life so much easier. I have to really try to wind some others up.

PS I don't do avatars, signatures or smilies. If your to thick to get the jokes, I'm not helping you.

The weather.It is pissing down and Edinburghs normally slow traffic seems to find it hard to drive in the rain.

you know what would make you feel better?

Donating a couple of quid to the Movember event, and helping fight men's cancer.

FWIW, it's a bit dreich today, still 20c though, but at least it's not next door which is up to 41c already.

and on fire :(

Donating a couple of quid to the Movember event, and helping fight men's cancer.

FWIW, it's a bit dreich today, still 20c though, but at least it's not next door which is up to 41c already.

It's coming into winter for us, still 29c though :D

I will have a look.Promise sir.

I like the rain actually,but for some reason if there is a light shower within a 10 mile radius of the city,everybody jumps in their cars,and proceeds to dive as if in a cortege.