Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Knackered and people are being too nice.

I am ending my 2nd week back at work - after being off for about 3 months

(personal life went a bit wonky and signed off by doc)

I am better I am back but people are walking round me on egg-shells.

I know its probably wrong to moan about people being nice,

but I wish they would hurry up and treat me as they used to.

Get on with your work you w****r.

Guest The Phoenix
f**k you right back,

I am back at work and trying to get on with it,

If the Angus education system stretched further than primary 1

and you had read what I had written you would see that.

I'm not here to defend Nick but I'm 100% confident that his post was intended to be tongue in cheek.

Try not to get so defensive and life will look so much better.

Best of luck getting back into the swing of things.

Guest The Phoenix
I have some kind of man 'flu. My eyes keep watering and I keep blowing my nose and its getting on my nerves! :angry:

Kick her in the pie. ;)

You'll instantly feel 100 times better.

I'm not here to defend Nick but I'm 100% confident that his post was intended to be tongue in cheek.

Try not to get so defensive and life will look so much better.

Best of luck getting back into the swing of things.

I think he missed your location as well.

I knew what you were trying to do, Nick. :)

Indeed. We'll just put it down to him being knackered.

I hate these stalls that crop up in shopping centres where people jump out at you and try to flog you some face cream or other sorts odd exotic potions. My face is fine(i think). I know they must see loads of folk everyday and therefore they will not recognise me, but i get stopped everyday. Even the age old trick of pretending to be on the phone or wearing headphones does not seem to deter there attention.

The same goes for the Muppet's trying to get you to switch to 3 in the Slateford ASDA. Some spotty youth with more Gel on his hair than is good for him has tried to stop me every day this week. A/ 3 are the worst phone company out and B/ i have to make a detour to the drinks aisles.

Thats all. :) .

I hate these stalls that crop up in shopping centres where people jump out at you and try to flog you some face cream or other sorts odd exotic potions. My face is fine(i think). I know they must see loads of folk everyday and therefore they will not recognise me, but i get stopped everyday. Even the age old trick of pretending to be on the phone or wearing headphones does not seem to deter there attention.

The same goes for the Muppet's trying to get you to switch to 3 in the Slateford ASDA. Some spotty youth with more Gel on his hair than is good for him has tried to stop me every day this week. A/ 3 are the worst phone company out and B/ i have to make a detour to the drinks aisles.

My mate works doing this, albeit the product he flogs is that shitey makeup. The money some of them make is unreal!

Cousin's just got a job doing something like this. Apparently he sits in a wee stall, and folk come up to him with bits of gold and he/his company give them money forthe gold. Apparently you have to be shit hot at maths because there's a lot of equations etc. If you ask me it's a waste of time but he claims to be on £25-30k a year which is probably boo-hockey.

Cousin's just got a job doing something like this. Apparently he sits in a wee stall, and folk come up to him with bits of gold and he/his company give them money forthe gold. Apparently you have to be shit hot at maths because there's a lot of equations etc. If you ask me it's a waste of time but he claims to be on £25-30k a year which is probably boo-hockey.

This one is in Ocean Terminal. I know they are only trying to make money..but..

Character ties !!!!

To me they say,"Im a bore with absolutely no charisma what so ever and no real mates I can go for a few pints with.My wife also wears the trousers in our house and my favourite passtime is collecting dust...But hey,look at my tie,I am making a serious attempt to be more interesting and whilst not that obvious,I do have a sense of humour and can be a fun guy if I need to be"

Which abbreviated means..."I am a c**t"

Guest CaleyJag

I work in ASDA, ryt.And its the people who need at least 5 minutes to decide if they want smartprice beans or heinz beans. FFS Ineed to be woking at the beans.

So i just stand next to them at stare.....

It drives them away pretty fast :)