Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Open "My Computer" (if it still exists) and right click on the disc drive your using (probably D:, but maybe another letter. The disc name should be there anyway) and there should be an option on the dropdown list like "Autorun". If there isn't, click "Open" and look in the next folder for something like "Autorun" or "Setup".

I've already tried clicking on 'autorun' (because the FM logo etc doesn't show up with the disk drive but f**k all happens. I want to Dickson this laptop :(

I don't want to steal your thunder here, Wilson, but I'm a massive House geek. I've seen all of the episodes up to the current season at least 2 or 3 times each.

Frankly, I think I'm either going to need one of those things where they wait and see if the liquid from my back is clear or milky, or a big needle stabbed through my eye while I'm still awake.

Maybe you'll laugh at the Pittsburgh Steelers' Mike Tomlin as much as I did...

sports-pictures-mike-tomlin-hugh-laurie.jpg

:lol:

The needle through the eye number gives me the heebie jeebies. I'm currently up to episode 6 on the 5th series, and Prince George has just stuck the tongue in Cuddy.

I'm going to get bawdeep (much like Mr. Laurie, hopefully) in some more episodes tonight.

People who use the word "random" when describing something

At work a whils ago a young lassie was working in our office. She was telling us about her mad weekend when she stated she was walking home drunk and saw something totally random. I asked her what it was and she said she saw a cow in a field staring at her. A COW IN A FIELD. How the f**k is that random?

My incapability to communicate attraction to women.

I strongly suspect this will plague me for the rest of time.

It doesn't get any better :(

Two words - "How much?" will get you as many attractive women as you want if you go to the right places.

What a complete waste of money. Why do you spotty young virgins need money handed out to you for f**k all?

To buy White Lightning and go on mindless Lightning fueled vandalism sprees?

To buy condoms for the sex that you'll never get?

To buy CoD MW2 and then sit in your darkened room pretending that you are a soldier and occasionally grunting at your hard working Mum & Dad who can only shake their heads in disbelief at the mess of their kid?

Get a job you lazy b*****ds!

Get a job ya White Lightning drinking benefit cheat!

:thumsup2

I'm loving the 'non Mod' Andy.C.

I remember those days....

Guilty conscience my mum says..The thing is i have always been an early riser,so i tend to go to bed early.I fall asleep no problem but 3 hours later I'm wide awake.More wine needed i think.

Guilty conscience my mum says..The thing is i have always been an early riser,so i tend to go to bed early.I fall asleep no problem but 3 hours later I'm wide awake.More wine needed i think.

I've got the dentist today and I'm not looking forward to it in the slightest. I'm getting a filling, which I hate the most. Taking a tooth out I can handle, but I hate fillings :(