Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Boxers annoy me. Why are they always so smug and arrogant? It's not like Wrestling, where you have to have a persona because it's part of the core aspect of the entertainment. Just say "Yeah, I'm looking forward to the fight because he's a decent opponent and it'll be a tough test for me." not "I'm going to beat him, and his children, and his children's children, and his impotent children's children's adopted children."

And all this squaring up at the weigh-in. You're both only wearing pants! If you start scrapping now you're going to look like that film I accidentally downloaded.

Edited by Dunc

Boxers annoy me. Why are they always so smug and arrogant? It's not like Wrestling, where you have to have a persona because it's part of the core aspect of the entertainment. Just say "Yeah, I'm looking forward to the fight because he's a decent opponent and it'll be a tough test for me." not "I'm going to beat him, and his children, and his children's children, and his impotent children's children's adopted children."

And all this squaring up at the weigh-in. You're both only wearing pants! If you start scrapping now you're going to look like that film I accidentally downloaded.

Suuuuuuuuure.

But it really is! If Haye hadn't hyped this up, nobody would have cared. Nobody wants to hear about "Two people who have a lot of respect for each other fight with padded gloves so they can both make a lot of money". Nobody cares! No, they need to hype it up, they need to sell tickets, they need to get talked about. Its crucial, and has always been a part of the game. Its not arrogance.

How good is the ending!?!?!

I was helping my mate move house today and whilst lifting his bed it turns out his wife forgot to remove a rather personal bit of equipment in the drawer.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh no you dildn't! :whistle

Honestly don't know how to turn the heating on in my flat. Literally sitting with hat and scarf on. Literally.

Done the biggest, most oily hangover shite ever. Honestly, this turd must've been educated at the Toma School of Jobbying. I had to stuff pillows at the bottom of the door just to minimise the death-toll.

And the curry my mum made for me is taking ages to defrost.

:(

Edit to add: TwisteH's attempts at punning just slap in the face of P&B decency.

Edited by The Blair-Skint Student

Honestly don't know how to turn the heating on in my flat. Literally sitting with hat and scarf on. Literally.

Done the biggest, most oily hangover shite ever. Honestly, this turd must've been educated at the Toma School of Jobbying. I had to stuff pillows at the bottom of the door just to minimise the death-toll.

Edit to add: TwisteH's attempts at punning just slap in the face of P&B decency.

Oh my. :o

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm actually quite honoured.

Also, take my advice... Don't touch the curry.

I'm actually quite honoured.

Also, take my advice... Don't touch the curry.

After reading some of your posts, I see you as somewhat of a jobby connasseur.

The curry is actually brick solid. I'm thinking about just eating it like a popsicle.

Guest The Phoenix
After reading some of your posts, I see you as somewhat of a jobby connasseur.

The curry is actually brick solid. I'm thinking about just eating it like a popsicle.

Close! ;)

Connoisseur.