Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

At least once a week we'll get "ooh, I want a drink, but I've got work". This will be followed by "having a nice bottle of red", then "ooh, shouldn't drink on a school night, bad capy". The next morning we'll have "bad hangover at work".

Repeat once or twice a week, and then the highlight of his weekend will be drinking, drinking, and then drinking some more. Often alone from the sounds of it.

Maybe you should refer to this post the next time you decide to post on P&B at 4am, describing how you feel like vomiting after drinking 20 shots of spirits in some shitty Stirling club?

F'cking hypocrite.

Maybe you should refer to this post the next time you decide to post on P&B at 4am, describing how you feel like vomiting after drinking 20 shots of spirits in some shitty Stirling club?

F'cking hypocrite.

Ah but Alan, this is different. XBL is "Box Office" material, so he is allowed.

F'cking hypocrite.

But its not the content we complain about, its just the sheer quantity of them. He very rarely seems to talk about anything else.

But its not the content we complain about, its just the sheer quantity of them. He very rarely seems to talk about anything else.

:lol:

Posts in the moaning thread:

Xbass Threepwood - 1352

Capybara - 628

That's all folks!

Ah but Alan, this is different. XBL is "Box Office" material, so he is allowed.

:lol:

Some people would consider the brothers grim of X Factor fame to be box office material too.

The content has f'ck all to do with it on here. His face doesn't fit with some vindictive tossers who are looking for an easy target, and that's all.

There are a good number of folk on the GN forum who poast continually about getting pished and/or hangovers, without receiving any hassle. Also, I daresay I'd be pissed off if I had to put up with the tram related Embra transport carnage each working day.

If you're going to dig up folk for posting about the same issues all the time, then Capy is far from the worst offender on here.

All this support..im welling up..

I'm on your side too Capy. It's only you being such a miserable, hungover, angry car driving, tram hating, wine glugging hero that gives me something to feel good about myself! Don't stop! :D;)

Well thanks for the support guys. As i said before when some other Muppet had a crack at me i really do not care. It is a forum,somewhere you can have a laugh,make a serious point, etc etc, if you do not like what i write wither it is alcohol related or politics or transport(where i work) then do not read it.Put me on ignore.I will not change,and certainly not for hypocrites,who are happy enough to comment on there own drinking etc.

By the way i feel great today.

I hardly ever drink, so it's certainly not hypocritical for me to point out you come across as a borderline alcoholic.