Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I came into Uni tonight to do a bit of studying, and I found out that a 2,000 word report due on the 24th November is actually due on the 4th November.

Fucking raging with myself, I'm an idiot.

Is it a flat roof, Debbie? :unsure:

Aye, sort of. It's leaking at the bit where it joins with the old part of the house (the kitchen is an extension onto a 100 year old house) so I guess we'll have to get a roofer out soon. It's actually stopped dripping for the moment, I think the wind has changed direction!

Guest The Phoenix
Aye, sort of. It's leaking at the bit where it joins with the old part of the house (the kitchen is an extension onto a 100 year old house) so I guess we'll have to get a roofer out soon. It's actually stopped dripping for the moment, I think the wind has changed direction!

I was worried you'd drowned!

We had a similar problem a couple of years back and the brush on sealant stuff is pretty good as a short term fix.

The biggest problem however is trapping in the damp and you'd need to get a reputable roofer out in the not too distant future.

Never got to see Biffy Clyro :angry: arrived at the train station only to be told no trains were running and they werent putting replacement buses on, we then found a taxi that was willing to take us to Dundee when we found that out that the Arbroath and Brechin roads were both closed. Gutted isn't the word :( .

I came into Uni tonight to do a bit of studying, and I found out that a 2,000 word report due on the 24th November is actually due on the 4th November.

Fucking raging with myself, I'm an idiot.

Nightmare, enough time to do a decent effort as remember you saying at start of semester that your timetable was pretty shit?

Well thanks for the support guys. As i said before when some other Muppet had a crack at me i really do not care. It is a forum,somewhere you can have a laugh,make a serious point, etc etc, if you do not like what i write wither it is alcohol related or politics or transport(where i work) then do not read it.Put me on ignore.I will not change,and certainly not for hypocrites,who are happy enough to comment on there own drinking etc.

By the way i feel great today.

Edited by capybara

Nightmare, enough time to do a decent effort as remember you saying at start of semester that your timetable was pretty shit?

Yeah, I should be able to do alright, just I've got a couple of other things due for Wednesday as well so need to work like a b*****d today and tomorrow.

I'm a tube :(

Well thanks for the support guys. As i said before when some other Muppet had a crack at me i really do not care. It is a forum,somewhere you can have a laugh,make a serious point, etc etc, if you do not like what i write wither it is alcohol related or politics or transport(where i work) then do not read it.Put me on ignore.I will not change,and certainly not for hypocrites,who are happy enough to comment on there own drinking etc.

By the way i feel great today.

have I missed something? :huh:

Guest The Phoenix
One of my van drivers sick.Push Bike in the city centre sick,another self employed driver,mot,not him his motor. Manager sick but has crawled in,only to crawl out again...fek.

I bet you wish there was a passing tram you could throw yourself under.