Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Im gonna invite him over here and get him hammered. Then send him back to you. Then you can thank me....

I wouldn't open the door!

I wish I was out. He keeps telling me to phone someone and go out, but I can't think of anyone that would be out. :(

I know loads of folk who are out, Ive just not got the dosh this week. <_<

This is probably the first time in ages I've actually had the money to do anything as well! The thing is, I've got a headache, I'm knackered, my ribs are still hurting but I just want to do something other than sit in watching telly and arsing about on facebook. I can't really be bothered doing much, but I'd still rather be getting drunk having a laugh.

I know loads of folk who are out, Ive just not got the dosh this week. <_<

I'm the same.

I don't know if The Copthorn are having a Halloween party but I'd imagine there will be at least half a dozen in it that would pass for the baddie out the Hellraiser films.

This is probably the first time in ages I've actually had the money to do anything as well! The thing is, I've got a headache, I'm knackered, my ribs are still hurting but I just want to do something other than sit in watching telly and arsing about on facebook. I can't really be bothered doing much, but I'd still rather be getting drunk having a laugh.

I could have been that someone :(

I'm bored as hell too.

Now Lynn-Marie, that is rather catty and not in keeping with the warm and loving Belvik religion.

Ribbirt ribbit be!

:lol:

Belvik: the choice of deity for those who would hump a frog if they could stop it hopping long enough.

post-4200-1257026736_thumb.png

Awryte troops.

The wan called 'C.J.' - cheerz fur the efforts annat, but ah've a few better suggestions fur a catchphrase. I'm looking more along the value for money lines rather than the instant WHAM! of summat as well-catchy as 'ribbit ribbit be!' mind, that's for the sad acts with their pretendy religions. Ah'm the real deal, and that'll be reflected in the proper Saatchi-esque slick effort I get sorted out (soon as the cashflow picks up, obv).

That wan 'Lyn-Marie', ah don't know whit sort of messiah you usually worship, but this fuckin' frog has standards! Ah'm no gettin' pinned doon, sweet talked wi' a glug o' Kestrel Super and huvin' a sweaty chipalata rammed up mah spawn hole fur nae c**t byraway! Ah'm wantin' a hauf pizza supper and a litre o Lambrini MINIMUM. Today's modern amphibious deity huz tae huv standards, ken?

Anywayz punters, ah'm aff fur a wee scoop. the pager's oan but, so's any of youse has a wee crisis o' faith gies a bell. Double time fae midnight but. ;)