Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Both my parents aren't keeping that great,so i am being the dutiful son,giving up the football and i will head over to them.Bed changing ,hovering etc etc.

Will they not be scared to death if you show them your hovering powers at this late stage?

Both my parents aren't keeping that great,so i am being the dutiful son,giving up the football and i will head over to them.Bed changing ,hovering etc etc.
Will they not be scared to death if you show them your hovering powers at this late stage?

:lol::lol: That's brightened the day up - cheers Capy, you loveable old daftie! ;)

:lol::lol: That's brightened the day up - cheers Capy, you loveable old daftie! ;)

I think it is the fact that i can make a bed that scares them.I am fairly domesticated. Also i think it time i learnt to spell.Stirling High as a lot to answer for..

I also have a nice couple of bottles of red for later on.

Edited by capybara

Cutlery that weighs too much

:blink: Whit? Er, use your fingers instead?! :huh:

I have some Samhain presents for my kids but can I get in touch with them to arrange to drop them off - No! <_< They're probably like Keith's boy - still in bed! :(

I hate sitting in the hoose like a dick on a Saturday. Makes me feel like no a real fan. And that Soccer Saturday show is fucking interminable. As it is though I have hardly a bean to my name this week so have to make do. We're getting beat anyway.

I hate sitting in the hoose like a dick on a Saturday. Makes me feel like no a real fan. And that Soccer Saturday show is fucking interminable. As it is though I have hardly a bean to my name this week so have to make do. We're getting beat anyway.

I just phoned Paul and they scored instantly - last time I phone that dick :P