Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You haven't hit a new low. Mate, go for it. Don't don't don't end up throwing it away, then kicking yourself months down the line. Who cares if you were friends? It provides a strong backbone to the relationship and you obviously get on well. Yeah it might be awkward because you're adjusting to a new situation but all I will say is go for it.

Don't be sitting there single a few months later wondering what might've been. Trust me, it's better giving it a shot and knowing rather than throwing it away. Trust me.

Best of luck squire. ;)

You're never far away in giving advice on these sort of plights :lol:

Drinking and texting is more dangerous than drinking and driving. Especially on a new phone that you have only had a day and can't work properly. I am cringing at some of the puff I sent out last night / this morning.

EDIT: My left calf is absolutely killing me. I have no idea what I was doing last night.

Edited by RiG

I can't shake this sense of optimism about today's game, which is going to make it extra annoying when we're inevitably awful.

I feel your pain. 90 minutes on a Civil Service playing field against a 'minor league' team on a windswept, rain-sodden afternoon at the edge of the Firth of Forth in darkest Edinburgh could be a great leveller! <_<

Not a bouncy Tigger today! :(

I feel your pain. 90 minutes on a Civil Service playing field against a 'minor league' team on a windswept, rain-sodden afternoon at the edge of the Firth of Forth in darkest Edinburgh could be a great leveller! <_<

Not a bouncy Tigger today! :(

40 degree,s in the shade. ....naw pissing down.Enjoy.

Where is it being played?

Muirhills? North Of the city, right on the edge of the Firth of Forth. A 16 or 27 bus from central Edinburgh apparently.

Edit: Muirhouse! Feck me, lost already and I haven't even left the flat yet! :rolleyes:

This bodes well! :(

Edited by Kilt

Cheers Capy! :) If you're at work around 13:30 watch out for the choob in the Berwick scarf waving frantically at anything that might be Capy's office! :D;)

Not there today,although i am on call,my office is in Leith if you get the 16 you will pass close by.