Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Out of interest, what do you do? You're pretty much always on holiday!

Train driver. Annualised hours contract. 35 hours per week, but due to the nature of the job/shifts, we generally do 50-55 hours giving us rostered time off.

He was actually. He 'scored' in the last minute as well. :(

He hit a free kick, it deflected off my head, and went in. <_<

I'd rather claim that goal as my own goal rather than give it to that fanny.

Got a French essay to do for tomorrow, which I really can't be bothered with.

Would leave it until tomorrow (don't need to go in for French, I'm allowed half a day off due to Green Day) but then I'd have to do it after the gig, which would be worse. :(

Guest The Phoenix
should've read lord of the flies but didn't. <_<

Plane crash, desert island, conche shell, willies hanging out, bit of savage barbarism, rescue.

Sorted.

"work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"

Never mind your post - a Celtic fan quoting the great man of Scottish letters in his sig, Alasdair Gray!

I'm suitably impressed! ;)

Got a French essay to do for tomorrow, which I really can't be bothered with.

Would leave it until tomorrow (don't need to go in for French, I'm allowed half a day off due to Green Day) but then I'd have to do it after the gig, which would be worse. :(

You're getting a half-day off to go and see Green Day? Bloody students! <_<:P

should've read lord of the flies but didn't. <_<

Do you need a quick synopsis for a school essay perchance. I can help as I've read William Golding's Lord of the Flies and can provide it's main themes and events - the two tribes, social differentiation, the symbolism of the Conch, anarchy, fuedalism, crowds and power, the role of the outsider - voice of reason in Ralph and the rise of dictatorships, such as in the Third Reich and Hitler, the victimisation of the weak (Piggy - symbolic of the Jews) in order to deflect from the social and economic catastrophe that is predominant, etc, etc

Gie me a PM if you think I can help further? ;)

I am going to have to cook my tea soon, I am thinking sausage and smilies or tomato soup. I will be a nightmare when I have to move out.

Well that was a fucking disgrace, If I die in my sleep because of it I won't be found until my folks get back on Thursday :(

Only for English/European/Canadian/American literature and Roman and Ancient History! :smartass

And human biology, in case any of the ladies need a brush up! :ph34r:

I'm glad you added that last part in - I was getting worried you were about to make your first post without sexual innuendo! ;)