Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Shitty AH English homework to do. What a fucking waste of time. Had all week to do it, but I can't be arsed so I'm going to do a shitty 20 minute job max now.

Edited by Guest

I have a report to do plus I have an exam tomorrow which I've done nothing about.

At least it's an excuse for me not to watch Clyde today. Christ, if Peterhead can put three past us at home then Man Utd's kids will walk past us.

Sore all over, although my sinuses and throat are killing me. Could really do with a pint, methinks.
(twisteH begins his studies.....Click....fizzzzzz.....glug, glug, glug.....aaaahhh!) :D

I knew it..... :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I'm still sitting here in a fluffy pink towelling dressing gown, my feet are getting cold and I have a dilemma.

On one hand, I should be tumble-drying the washing, changing the sheets on my bed, tidying up and stacking my bookcases in my study and getting dressed, going out and buying the Sunday Herald and some ciggies as I'm running out.

On the other hand, I'm relatively comfy in my armchair, it's showery outside and I can't really be arsed to move.

It'll be a matter of time before the fact that my bare feet are turning into blocks of ice, my fags have run out, the self-guilt from knowing there's a machine full of damp clothes to dry and a stack of books to sort that will galvanise me into action. That and the fact that the athletics are on and that pompous, egotistical Durham cock-sucker Matt 'Blue Peter' Baker is whining on as if he knows owt about nowt - and his smug, nasal giggling is doing my head in.......grrrr! <_<<_<

That's it - I'm off. Cheery! ;)

I knew it..... :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I'm still sitting here in a fluffy pink towelling dressing gown, my feet are getting cold and I have a dilemma.

On one hand, I should be tumble-drying the washing, changing the sheets on my bed, tidying up and stacking my bookcases in my study and getting dressed, going out and buying the Sunday Herald and some ciggies as I'm running out.

On the other hand, I'm relatively comfy in my armchair, it's showery outside and I can't really be arsed to move.

It'll be a matter of time before the fact that my bare feet are turning into blocks of ice, my fags have run out, the self-guilt from knowing there's a machine full of damp clothes to dry and a stack of books to sort that will galvanise me into action. That and the fact that the athletics are on and that pompous, egotistical Durham cock-sucker Matt 'Blue Peter' Baker is whining on as if he knows owt about nowt - and his smug, nasal giggling is doing my head in.......grrrr! <_<<_<

That's it - I'm off. Cheery! ;)

Aye, it's your fault. It was that post which made me want one! :P

I'm going to get this fecking English done now anyway. :(

http://www.gardenseeker.com/weeds/bindweed_and_bellbind.htm

Hope that helps Capy! ;)

Nothing about Bellend Control though! :huh::(

Ta i have used stuff before but it is a real bind(ahem)

Shitty AH English homework to do. What a fucking waste of time. Had all week to do it, but I can't be arsed so I'm going to do a shitty 20 minute job max now.

I made my school career in Stirling by not hading in work on time. I once racked up 5 history essay,s,i was sent to the head of dept and threatened with 6 of the belt if it wasn't handed in on Mon morning.I usually came up with rather far fetched excuses that just did not work.But they were works of fiction in there own right.