Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

BBC2 - Ghandi on in a minute* for some brain stimulation, then Have I Got A Bit More News For You, then a quick switch to BBC1 for Match of the Day followed at 11:45 the Football League Show or you could swap back to BBC2 for 'Miracle' with Kurt Russell and Patricia Clarkson followed by (if you're still awake at 02:00) 'Cockles and Mussels', a French romantic musical with Valeria Bruni Tedeschi and Gilbert Melki.

That's my insomniac's game plan anyway. I have admittedly avoided the 4pm to 7:30pm terrestrial drivel by watching the Final Scores and the Stoke v Newcastle game in the pub! (Two bottles of orange juice in a pint glass topped up with soda water, your honour, honest! And repeat until full!)

See how helpful I am to you old bean? ;) Now, I'm away to compile a cheese, biscuit, seeds, nuts and salad vegetarian treat to nibble the rest of the night away at. Chin up, Capy! :)

*Edit mid-post - It's on now, presented by Mishal Husain! Asian Babe! :wub:

I thought Newcaslte played Nottingham Forrest? ;)

You still FAIL. ;):D
You lost £5k gambling, you can't talk!
f**k off you. :P
:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: Well done chaps - night, night. ;) I have some 'Based on a true story' American Ice Hockey pish to while the hours away now until the French Musical Romance at 02:00. Ooh my life is a hectic social whirl! :rolleyes: