Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The one thing about watching footie with Spanish commentary is the Adverts,they may well be trying to flog you bog roll or something to take away unpleasant smells from your toilet..but they sound great..

Yea i know what you mean..im up at my parents(no sky) watching the Spanish footie on the laptop...but it is poor,maybe im getting on..mind were the halcyon days of the 70,s any better?

Valerie Singleton was a sex-goddess, Esther Rantzen's 'That's Life' was a guaranteed laugh and Dad's Army was usually on. :) Or maybe the years have addled my brain...... :rolleyes::lol:

Have fun at your folks, whatever you (decently) get up to! ;)

Valerie Singleton was a sex-goddess, Esther Rantzen's 'That's Life' was a guaranteed laugh and Dad's Army was usually on. :) Or maybe the years have addled my brain...... :rolleyes::lol:

Have fun at your folks, whatever you (decently) get up to! ;)

Watching Barca on Justin TV on line.. Back to work on Mon after a week off,cant wait....strange eh.

Yeah, happens here too. Gonna throttle the old sod if he keeps this up. Where did you used to live out of interest? It's feckin cold up here.

Whereabouts do you stay in Aberdeen?

And it's not cold in the slightest you girl! Give it a couple more months and then you'll feel it.

Unbelievably bored.

I would have had problems spelling unbelievably but for this post, and as I currently share its sentiment, coupled with the fact that I discovered by facebook that the relationship status of my friend -formerly a 'friend'- changed to 'in a relationship' (not with me... <_< )and feel annoyed with myself for feeling annoyed.

but to end on a positive, cause you know thats the way these things are done, positive-can now spell unbelievably :) , negative 'friend' thing :( , positive season 1 of Spiral arrived today and my new hard drive is bitchingly cool :D

but generally :o:huh:<_<:angry::angry::(:rolleyes: